2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Does Steam hide all their R18 games behind a login? I haven't had a steam account for more then a decade so I was just wondering.

Also.. damn Gofile is smoking today! 78 MB/s down! Thought I was in for a 30 min download, but it took less then a min!
Yes you need a steam account, yes you need to log in, yes you need to identify your age as at least 18+ (in Canada at least).
It is helpful to enter "Store"->"Featured" scroll to the top and point at "Your Store" when it opens a list click "more Tags for You..." (yes written that way even with the three periods) click it, select "Global Tags" scroll through looking for "Nudity", "Sexual Content" and possibly "Mature" one after the other (each heading has a separate listing of games which have those tags (Sexual Content ad Nudity often apply to many of the same games).
If you don't see those listings you have to click the top left Corner "Steam" menu and select "Settings" where you will have to find the settings that are preventing you from seeing adult content.

Reactions: moose_puck

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
i know it's been said before about the Mariam wine glitch, I've done the whisky task and the massage scenario does it keep keep repeating regardless?

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
How can i make money ? im like on day 2000 and still sitting on 200 cause i was buy some suncream....

yangengqiu

Oct 21, 2021
there are events that do not trigger ... especially after being naked in MYRIAM's room I am supposed to find her in the living room but nothing happens ... i tried everytimes she is there but ther are nothing to do ...
yes, how did you solve the problem? Can you please share?

Reactions: killshotem6567

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
yes, how did you solve the problem? Can you please share?
The game's really picky. One quest required me to talk to a character in the living room. It never worked, then one day she was wearing a different outfit. Then it triggered. Art/Anim is really good but gameplay ruins it all.

Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
I just hate grinding, so...

Hacked Saves (zipped) - very first day of the game and btw i have no clue if its ruin your game :)

1 000 000 $
200 Stealth

1 000 000 $
200 Stealth
All Appeal 20 from beginning

Enjoy.

p.s. Manual how to do it here (you can change your name, other characters relations to you - instead their names like Aunt Tika, etc.)

p.p.s Turned out saves work like a charm

Last edited:

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Here are all the saves at the beginning of the juicy events with each of the girls. I refuse to (re)grind the game just to unlock the rest of the replay gallery, but some of those scenes are also unlocked. Finally, if you continue to play after loading the last save, there's a bunch of daily income, and the maid can be fully blackmailed using the cell phone icon in your bedroom. I'm also pretty sure there are no other outstanding scenes available, but let me know if I missed any of the big stuff.

Drop the folder into the "My Days in Belair" game folder and you should be all set.

Enjoy!

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I had to use an old save...where I haven't bought the whiskey yet...in order to move forward with Miriam...since the last save still didn't let me move forward

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes