BaasB if you have game purchased on steam can you please update game

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
after Bell air downloads im gonna see what im missing in gallery since new update, finally updates gallery so yeah i be back later or tomorrow maybe with another 100% unlocked replay gallery

Reactions: DeliteDouche

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
after Bell air downloads im gonna see what im missing in gallery since new update, finally updates gallery so yeah i be back later or tomorrow maybe with another 100% unlocked replay gallery
You're missing two scenes, as far as I know. You're missing the scene where the character is in West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where he spent most of his days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing so cool, you know shooting some b-ball outside of his school. The next scene you're missing is when a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in his neighborhood. He got in one little fight and his mom got scared, she said "You're moving with someone you're not related to in Belair."

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
dammit old saves dont work, well time to start over, i'll have the full replay list soon since i gotta start over GRRRR!!! :eek:;)

well i found out old saves do work, just start game first, let it create a new save folder then overwrite hehe
but i might start over anyway just to see if there is anything different.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Op Updated with v1.1.1 100% Unlocked Replay Full Save... Enjoy!!! :cool::cool:

i do gotta say its nice to see candy finally got some blowjob action with the MC and her booty spanked by mom hehe :love:
even tho im not a fan of the pee scene but the spanking and blowjob was nice.

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
Op Updated with v1.1.1 100% Unlocked Replay Full Save... Enjoy!!! :cool::cool:

i do gotta say its nice to see candy finally got some blowjob action with the MC and her booty spanked by mom hehe :love:
even tho im not a fan of the pee scene but the spanking and blowjob was nice.
Thanks bro but i have a question why your save have a scene s*x with Miriam but replay gallery doesn't have it. is it a error?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
can anyone here tell me how big the game is once decompressed from the zip file?
would really appreciate it.
thank you =)

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thanks bro but i have a question why your save have a scene s*x with Miriam but replay gallery doesn't have it. is it a error?
dev didnt update the gallery with the sex scene with miriam yet, hopefully next update if he makes one it will have miriam sex scene in it

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Monique is the only truly beautiful girl to me.
Am I boring? Hell yes.
Are the rest unnecessarily eccentric? Probably not.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes