My Daz Assets, Tutorials and other stuff

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
can you tell me how to use daz in offile and are the install manger can arrange all my assest beacuse i am new and dont know where to put them all

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Instead of using premade rooms, I now just throw in some colored planes for walls and a ceiling - leaving the lighting as is. I have thrown a smaller plane on the wall as a 'portrait' also - just to add to the 'ambience'.
I found this decreases my render times from close to two hours to around ten minutes. To a novice like me, seems like an easy trade off. Probably not so much to a skilled artist. :)
As for Daz, I started playing with it seriously about 4 months ago (I spent two months mostly just staring at it) and it does get a lot easier the more you do. Not that I see myself as anything more than a beginner now, it's been a lot of fun.
Gwen Cap 000.png

Reactions: recreation

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Instead of using premade rooms, I now just throw in some colored planes for walls and a ceiling - leaving the lighting as is. I have thrown a smaller plane on the wall as a 'portrait' also - just to add to the 'ambience'.
I found this decreases my render times from close to two hours to around ten minutes. To a novice like me, seems like an easy trade off. Probably not so much to a skilled artist. :)
As for Daz, I started playing with it seriously about 4 months ago (I spent two months mostly just staring at it) and it does get a lot easier the more you do. Not that I see myself as anything more than a beginner now, it's been a lot of fun.
View attachment 1440132
Could use some floor and wall paint shaders though.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Could use some floor and wall paint shaders though.
I messed around with trying to make a female have Holstein Friesian (white with black spots) cow skin - with mixed results.
Very new to how surfaces and shaders work. Eventually, I hope to get there. It's a learning process.

Reactions: Baka plays

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I messed around with trying to make a female have Holstein Friesian (white with black spots) cow skin - with mixed results.
Very new to how surfaces and shaders work. Eventually, I hope to get there. It's a learning process.
Yep

Reactions: clowns234
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote