• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Twins Disaster [v1.1] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

buff

May 29, 2017
Cute KN-style game, short and sweet. Really beautiful girls, and twins no less, but tragically they didn't fuck each other :cry:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
game that leaves me with that strange taste in my mouth, like when you want more, but it's not there.
too bad because I think the story could be expanded a lot. at this point it makes me disappointed:confused:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
this game isn't done yet? :(
The dev made the first chapters to three MDD games, then ran a poll to see which his patrons would like to see more of. This game lost the poll to MDD: Futa Desires, which I was honestly leaning towards a little bit more than this. So, Futa Desires will get another chapter soon, but after that, Twins Disaster would have to win the next poll to get another chapter produced. Which isn't looking too good, seeing as "Make a new game" came in second in the last poll.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
The dev made the first chapters to three MDD games, then ran a poll to see which his patrons would like to see more of. This game lost the poll to MDD: Futa Desires, which I was honestly leaning towards a little bit more than this. So, Futa Desires will get another chapter soon, but after that, Twins Disaster would have to win the next poll to get another chapter produced. Which isn't looking too good, seeing as "Make a new game" came in second in the last poll.
oh i see. well i guess i would have voted for futa desires too lol

Reactions: Emelex

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
When the characters are twins, you see the dev as:

1 - Brave, cause it's hard to make twins habits.
2 - Lazy, cause it's just same cg with different clothes.

p.s.: It was supposed to be a joke. Yes, a bad joke indeed.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
1st off she ( the twin ) wanted you to fuck her .... so NO RAPE !!! duhh :rolleyes:
I'm not sure what you think that response is supposed to address but her wanting to fuck MC has nothing to do with my explanation.

The MC's consent was violated. Because he believed he was fucking his wife, not the twin sister.... so again, violation of consent... therefore... rape tag.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not sure what you think that response is supposed to address but her wanting to fuck MC has nothing to do with my explanation.

The MC's consent was violated. Because he believed he was fucking his wife, not the twin sister.... so again, violation of consent... therefore... rape tag.
your high ...

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019

Tricking someone into have consensual sex it's not rape. A bad behavior? Of Course! But rape, I don't think so.
Point of view or Law-view? I don't know, I'm not a cop.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes