Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
I keep getting to a part where I'm dragged into a magic circle and it kicks me out to the title screen. Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to happen?
Most of my choices (avoiding the NTR) have been what I assume to be nice so what gives xD Haven't done the take her to job route yet.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I keep getting to a part where I'm dragged into a magic circle and it kicks me out to the title screen. Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to happen?
Most of my choices (avoiding the NTR) have been what I assume to be nice so what gives xD Haven't done the take her to job route yet.
You need to help Lily research the ritual if you don't want her to botch it

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
If your girlfriend can cuck you in this game, can you cuck your girlfriend too? It'd be cool to make her watch you bang someone else.

Reactions: Gojii

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Small public update on Patreon:

Xaolon

Sep 13, 2021
not working on joiplay? when i enter the game it gets ejected. someone know why

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
I just played this for the first time and I think that the NTR gatekeeping choice is handled poorly. I'm pretty neutral toward NTR as a concept, but the way it was handled here was less than optimal.

Like shouldn't this be something that only happens after you've chosen to see the NTR content?:
133.PNG

If you aren't interested in NTR this would already be enough to give you the ick about the game, since Lily is essentially taking steps toward that content without your prior agreement. Why isn't the first choice to stop the flirtation the one that turns on or off the NTR content?

I'll likely still play the future updates, but I understand now why some people got so upset. If I hated NTR with a passion, I'd probably have stopped there.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I just played this for the first time and I think that the NTR gatekeeping choice is handled poorly. I'm pretty neutral toward NTR as a concept, but the way it was handled here was less than optimal.

Like shouldn't this be something that only happens after you've chosen to see the NTR content?:
View attachment 2782286

If you aren't interested in NTR this would already be enough to give you the ick about the game, since Lily is essentially taking steps toward that content without your prior agreement. Why isn't the first choice to stop the flirtation the one that turns on or off the NTR content?

I'll likely still play the future updates, but I understand now why some people got so upset. If I hated NTR with a passion, I'd probably have stopped there.
I agree, this will be changed, if you see others like this send them to me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izakiya
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes