Sep 16, 2021
I'm assuming that this is just the demo, im certainly looking at the patreon, but is there going to be any sloppy seconds type content planned for this game? If it is not already in the game though

Reactions: CainKova

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Add more swinging.
It's already been stated that there's no swinging scenes planned for a while and that the game in general won't be focused on that content, it will be there, but if that's the primary thing you're looking for might want to find something else to scratch that itch for a while.

Now plans can change and the dev could end up adding more sooner than anticipated, I'm just repeating what they already said.

The next 18 sex scenes are cuckold content free so the next 'NTR' sex scenes will be in 7 or 8 updates

Reactions: Lerd0

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
It's already been stated that there's no swinging scenes planned for a while and that the game in general won't be focused on that content, it will be there, but if that's the primary thing you're looking for might want to find something else to scratch that itch for a while.

Now plans can change and the dev could end up adding more sooner than anticipated, I'm just repeating what they already said.
And when exactly this scenes happens ? I play and dont see even one.

Sep 16, 2021

Are there more swinging scenes in general in the patreon version versus the trial version? Or is the demo version have all of the swinging?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And when exactly this scenes happens ? I play and dont see even one.
Are there more swinging scenes in general in the patreon version versus the trial version? Or is the demo version have all of the swinging?

I'm not sure on either, I haven't actually played as I'm waiting on more updates to accumulate before I give it a go, nor do I keep up with their patreon or other platforms very often. Sorry, wish I could help but I simply don't know. :eek:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Andrealphus, bless you for the game! I'm fully engaged by it! Can't wait for more!

I wonder how to get ntr'ed in college? Seems Lily confesses his love to us in any choice of the dialogues, and after that what is happening is only sex with MC.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus, bless you for the game! I'm fully engaged by it! Can't wait for more!

I wonder how to get ntr'ed in college? Seems Lily confesses his love to us in any choice of the dialogues, and after that what is happening is only sex with MC.
Thx for the compliment, there is a guide on the patreon :)

• Sad
Reactions: Axel34

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
I should *probably* have read the thread before reviewing, but I thought it did not deserve only 1-star.
Thanks Andrealphus for the game. I will update the review sometimes in the future, now that I know more about what you planned for the game in term of length.

Two cents, I love your work, feel like it's a lot more stable and reliable than LoSeSB and would (will) fully buy that on Steam - but 10$ a month till December '24, that's about 170-160 bucks for a game? I know you have costs but sadly can't afford that much :/ Sorry not to support during development, good luck with this one.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I should *probably* have read the thread before reviewing, but I thought it did not deserve only 1-star.
Thanks Andrealphus for the game. I will update the review sometimes in the future, now that I know more about what you planned for the game in term of length.

Two cents, I love your work, feel like it's a lot more stable and reliable than LoSeSB and would (will) fully buy that on Steam - but 10$ a month till December '24, that's about 170-160 bucks for a game? I know you have costs but sadly can't afford that much :/ Sorry not to support during development, good luck with this one.
Hi ^^
Thanks for the compliments :)
The patreon is $5 not $10 BTW.
It will probably be released as an EA on itch.io on October or November.

Reactions: SlapE and Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes