monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hmm. Fantastic art. But it looks clearly designed for femdom / cuckoldry. Look at this weak lil protagonist vs anything else with a dick in this game. Lool. Good luck threading the needle on trying to attract both the Vanilla romance and NTR/Netorase/MMF markets with the same game. Def curious to see how it does in market when compared to the developer's other titles.

Aug 24, 2019
Hmm. Fantastic art. But it looks clearly designed for femdom / cuckoldry. Look at this weak lil protagonist vs anything else with a dick in this game. Lool. Good luck threading the needle on trying to attract both the Vanilla romance and NTR/Netorase/MMF markets with the same game. Def curious to see how it does in market when compared to the developer's other titles.
Brother, what are you even talking about

Reactions: Asou

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
If you're going to date a succubus, I guess you have to expect that she's not going to be faithful.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
The game looks nice and have a lot of potential, the only thing I really don't like is how the branching works, for example I don't see why the pimp/share route is done as separate thing instead of optional choices in girlfriend/friend route (or at least give the MC option to do her too :p), not to mention that if you picked it once then you are forced to do it again with a teacher and then tentacle (I think in that cases it always should be a player choice).
Apart from that, I really missed the fact that you can change MC name in menu, realized it long after playing... :p

Still, I think I will get it on steam when it's released, wishlisted for now. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Axel34

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah it does. It's avoidable but the choice is poorly done at the moment. The dev did say he would fix it though.
or well, if it's avoidable then I'll try it, I don't really like the NTR genre, but I can't deny that the art of this game is excellent 10/10

Reactions: Andrealphus

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Well, I finished playing the demo and I must say that the game is good, it has many options and the art is 10/10

I saw in a comment, I don't remember where and I don't know if it's true, that the girl has, so to speak, 3 ways of seeing the protagonist, as a boyfriend, as a queen and I think as a slave, and judging by the ending she gave me, I think it's the one where she sees the protagonist as a pet.

What are the important decisions that make the girl change?

???

As for the ntr content, I'm not much into the genre, but it seems that I can't get any of the options that lead to that route right, so I don't say much about it, I just don't give myself a ntr warning.

In short, I like the game, and I think I will consider buying it, I don't have a Patreon, so I will wait for it to come out on Steam, since I saw it there, although I don't know when it will come out to buy

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, I finished playing the demo and I must say that the game is good, it has many options and the art is 10/10

I saw in a comment, I don't remember where and I don't know if it's true, that the girl has, so to speak, 3 ways of seeing the protagonist, as a boyfriend, as a queen and I think as a slave, and judging by the ending she gave me, I think it's the one where she sees the protagonist as a pet.

What are the important decisions that make the girl change?

???

As for the ntr content, I'm not much into the genre, but it seems that I can't get any of the options that lead to that route right, so I don't say much about it, I just don't give myself a ntr warning.

In short, I like the game, and I think I will consider buying it, I don't have a Patreon, so I will wait for it to come out on Steam, since I saw it there, although I don't know when it will come out to buy
Thanks for the nice word :)
No promises but we would like to release the game as an early access after Steam Next in February/March.
It should be available on EA on itch.io as soon as we finish chapter 2 ;)

Last edited:

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks for the nice word :)
No promises but we would like to release the game as an early access after Steam Next in February/March.
I have a question, has no one ever posted a guide on the routes and scenarios here?

PS: I'll be looking forward to buying it on Steam.

Shadowraid5

Jul 15, 2019
The demo release seems a bit unstable on mobile. I have Android and when it gets to an animated seen it crashes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The demo release seems a bit unstable on mobile. I have Android and when it gets to an animated seen it crashes
I had the same problem, in spite of having a reasonably powerful and fairly new tablet. Fortunately in the game options you can switch off animations, which fixed it. Not ideal, but better than having the game crash.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
So is the consequence of not wanting to our waifu succubus going to end with the MC getting his soul sucked out?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes