prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Gods, I was really looking forward to this one... that blowjob art alone looks amazing... but yet again, like most games by this dev, there is no scene replay, only a cg gallery. Is it really that hard to code proper replays? This is one of my pet peeves. I wil not buy a game without a proper gallery in 2023.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Gods, I was really looking forward to this one... that blowjob art alone looks amazing... but yet again, like most games by this dev, there is no scene replay, only a cg gallery. Is it really that hard to code proper replays? This is one of my pet peeves. I wil not buy a game without a proper gallery in 2023.
You can save whenever you want and name your own saves whatever you want, a scene gallery would be useless IMHO.

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
You can save whenever you want and name your own saves whatever you want, a scene gallery would be useless IMHO.

...It's fine in a shorter game like this I suose but I've been REALLY burned by other games like Tales of Androgyny and Leap Of Love.

Part of it is often, sadly, I do not have time in my life to 100% every game anymore thanks to work and other things, so I rely on having a system where I can easily jump to the "good" bits. Leap of love is one where I was really looking forward to the art and scenes.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Did a first playthrough, ended up in a romantic monogamous dom relationship with Lily, though the dom part wasn't sexual. IIRC there was just the school locker handjob, sex after the picnic (I took her home), months of studying with sex happening off screen, and then a blowjob in hell. So 3 scenes. Is that correct?

I was going to go back and see what other options were, but I feel like the first time I started the game I may have chosen no NTR ever or something, and those options aren't around now. Is there a way to fix that? I was specifically looking for the Jason path that was mentioned elsewhere in the thread, but no matter how I mixed the approaches I could only tell him to fuck off. Don't have the walkthrough to check.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
So is the consequence of not wanting to our waifu succubus going to end with the MC getting his soul sucked out?

bard812

Nov 13, 2023
I support the game on patreon, also downloaded the apk for my phone... how on earth do I not lose my save every time I update to the new version (same question goes for Windows version)? Where's that 100% save? (Or in case I mange to 100% it which file do I keep around as a save?)

Andrealphus: Is it the "persistent" file in mydemonicromance-0.8.0-pc_patreon\game\saves or do I need to copy more to retain the gallery?

Edit: Okay the newest PC version apparently "grabs" the old saves from somewhere else, prob some invisible AppData folder?

Last edited:

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
s
I support the game on patreon, also downloaded the apk for my phone... how on earth do I not lose my save every time I update to the new version (same question goes for Windows version)? Where's that 100% save? (Or in case I mange to 100% it which file do I keep around as a save?)

Andrealphus: Is it the "persistent" file in mydemonicromance-0.8.0-pc_patreon\game\saves or do I need to copy more to retain the gallery?

Edit: Okay the newest PC version apparently "grabs" the old saves from somewhere else, prob some invisible AppData folder?
care to share the update with us friend (UwU)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

On Android: You need to backup your whole save folder.
On PC: It's transparently done from the appdata folder indeed.

Reactions: bard812

GreenChicken

May 13, 2019
The 0.8.1 update I downloaded from itch.io has the same content as 0.5.0(last version I downloaded) am i doing something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes