Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@AndrealphusGam1-Ah-1-OR.gif

Hi guys ^^

Our latest MDR update is up on Patreon, it concludes nicely chapter 2 and is taken almost entirely by a big fat foursome with your favorite waifus :D

Features:
  • 409 new voiced lines
  • 5 new story scenes
  • 3 new animated hot coffee artworks (2 static to be animated soonish)
  • 2 new static story artworks
Patrons can download the update . Otherwise you can play the demo or .

Feb 10, 2020
Ok Im confused.
If the latest version of the game is 0.9.0v, why is it called the "My Demonic Romance DEMO??"
And why is there a "Full Game" button that takes you to the patreon? Is the game already complete and you can get it on the patreon??

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ok Im confused.
If the latest version of the game is 0.9.0v, why is it called the "My Demonic Romance DEMO??"
And why is there a "Full Game" button that takes you to the patreon? Is the game already complete and you can get it on the patreon??
The demo is the full chapter 1, you can get chapter 2 on patreon and we are working on chapter 3

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh finally the updates are on here, definitely going to try this one soon then. :D

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Does this game actually have any sex scenes involving trans/futa.
Or do you just get random trans pictures shown to you during exposition about how "hell is full of trans" and that is it?
I also want to know this.

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Impressive new update but man there's a lot to unlock. Anyone got any hints on how to get the threesome/foursome scenes?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Or do you just get random trans pictures shown to you during exposition about how "hell is full of trans" and that is it?
I also want to know this.
Not in this update, I believe. When you find this picture, the game through Lily asked you: how you feel about this picture? And you may answer that you prefer girls, or that you like everything about the girl with a dick in the picture, or that you would prefer to just watch at her with other girls, but not guys.

Reactions: harem.king

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not in this update, I believe. When you find this picture, the game through Lily asked you: how you feel about this picture? And you may answer that you prefer girls, or that you like everything about the girl with a dick in the picture, or that you would prefer to just look at her with other girls, but not guys.
Sounds like a possible thing the dev might or might not add in future.

Reactions: harem.king

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Only art atm (dev is saying one scene)

i did find a NTR scene, +1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes