Garu

Nov 13, 2017
Is there any futa scenes or is it just that painting? If there are any please tell me how to get them
Here's the scene I found, click the 3rd option (submit to lily) or fuck lily, don't think there's any more other scenes.

I think I figured out most of the options, will write a tips/mini walkthrough later, but it won't have exact choice/numbers, I don't have access to internal variables/the walkthrough, so it's all just me figuring things out

Last edited:

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Here's the scene I found, click the 3rd option (submit to lily), don't think there's any more other scenes.

I think I figured out most of the options, will write a tips/mini walkthrough later, but it won't have exact choice/numbers, I don't have access to internal variables/the walkthrough, so it's all just me figuring things out
Thanks a lot

master861

Nov 4, 2022
steps that lead to game over in chap2 sleep with her sister.
Dont say anthing on frist meeting with the devil(game over if you chose something else)
charon scene your are scared //this dont leads to game over
Hellhound scene sing song ,pet him //this dont lead to are game over
Gitura scene play highwhy to hell //this dont leads to are game over
Futa img look intresstet

Reactions: eromaster

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So first time seeing NTR tag on this one, IDK if I was blind before, or was it added recently, but if it is, what type of NTR is it and how much content there is ?
is it a full path or just couple of scenes and wont be mentioned again ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyDemonicRomance-0.9Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes