master861

Nov 4, 2022
if on the dom path you can fuck the sister and live
ah ok then its seems i am not on the sub or dom route more on the girlfriend route.
yes ther is the dom route.
screenshot0001.png
And yes ther is are girlfriend route and are dom/sub route and ntr route

Last edited:

ShainRain

May 17, 2022
Could someone tell me how to unlock threesome with Lily and Macaria on the sub route, beacause i somehow always end up with foursome.

FTDS

Sep 11, 2020
You don't need to explain yourself. Just be honest about wanting to make an NTR game and make that. Trying to make people who don't like NTR and people who like it get the same enjoyment out of your game is impossible. Choose one and stick with it.
Why not have the challenge of both?

It feels like the NTR-like content is easily skippable.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Could someone tell me how to unlock threesome with Lily and Macaria on the sub route, beacause i somehow always end up with foursome.
That means you got at least 4 points for BLANDINE and for MACARIA that you get the foursome.
to get the threesome with any of the two girls make sure one of the girls has more points.
But be carefull ther is one scene that can leads to death if BLANDINE >=2 or 4 and MACARIA = 0

Reactions: ShainRain

Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know how to not get killed by satan or the hellhound? Keeping mouth shut doesn't do anything....

Feb 14, 2019
downloaded the android version, enabled autoskip to get to all the sex scenes, for some reason the animations were too much or something and the game bricked my phone so thats neat. currently trying to unbrick it cause, even with the phone "off" it plays the ambient music and i cannot turn it back on its like in a low light mode or some shit where the screen is off but emiting faint light. music keeps playing then cutting out and back on, really cool epic feature. as i type this my phone finally detected something was fucked up and reset after like, 10 or 15 minutes.

i like the artwork its hot as hell (pun intended) but jesus christ that should get looked at. or maybe a low animation mode so it doesnt freak out on lower end hardware?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
downloaded the android version, enabled autoskip to get to all the sex scenes, for some reason the animations were too much or something and the game bricked my phone so thats neat. currently trying to unbrick it cause, even with the phone "off" it plays the ambient music and i cannot turn it back on its like in a low light mode or some shit where the screen is off but emiting faint light. music keeps playing then cutting out and back on, really cool epic feature. as i type this my phone finally detected something was fucked up and reset after like, 10 or 15 minutes.

i like the artwork its hot as hell (pun intended) but jesus christ that should get looked at. or maybe a low animation mode so it doesnt freak out on lower end hardware?
You can deactivate the animations in the options

Reactions: Joshy92

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone know how to not get killed by satan or the hellhound? Keeping mouth shut doesn't do anything....
what you the frist that triggers the kill by the hellhound go for sing are melodie(BLANDINE +1 point if i remember right or MACARIA +1 , pet him +1 MACARIA , throw are bone BLANDINE +1(not sure about that)
to get not killed by satan you need to be on the girlfriend path or the dom path if you on her girlfriend path dont fuck MACARIA or BLANDINE. To see if you on the girlfriend path you need to creampie her in episode 1 two times.
if you on the gf path dont say anthing frist meeting satan, frist visit in hell bordel ther you can get the frist points for MACARIA or BLANDINE be warned if you chose ther BLANDINE or MACARIA and you on the gf path game over.If you on the dom path make sure that after this scene that you trigger at least 2 points for BLANDINE and MACARIA if not 2 = 2 you trigger the death by MACARIA

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
As someone who ha bought their first game, I can't wait how he's gonna develop this one, this one is even animated!

geebster

May 21, 2018
Heya guys, quick tips/what I've figured out so far, feel free to add on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quick stuff for chapter 2 that i'll fill in more details later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there really sub variations of blandine? i dont get them o.o

Reactions: ButTom459

Garu

Nov 13, 2017
You have to pick options that make Macaria happy, you're mixing/balancing both options, which makes both macaria and Blandine happy. You can grab the save I posted earlier, but that's with futa choice

I've attached a save at the choice, choose "i like everything about the manslayer" to get futa lily/macaria on MC scenes, choose "i prefer the art showing Desdemona with other woman" for the you+macaria double teaming lily scene, choose "not interested" or "i don't like girls with cocks" for the normal macaria/lily threesome sub scenes

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes