Sep 26, 2021
Crazy how I've never heard or seen this game till now. Also can anyone please tell me what the NTR is? Is MC getting NTR'd or doing it?

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
sorry count it again 3 points for her mom and 1 point for her sister if you whant bang her and be on the gf path.
The 1 point for her sister is only that you dont trigger the kiss of the death if on the gf path.
If you go to high with the points for her mom your break the gf route
It seems that a bad choice and the route is changed drastically

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
What an unexpected yet great game. Great story (as insignificant as it is, it gets things rolling properly), great art, great character and great scenes.
Of course, I only played the love/girlfriend route (which is what I prefer).

Looking forward to the rest of the updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

NothingNotMe

Dec 14, 2018
I'm missing the 2nd half of Macaria's individual and the 2nd half of Blandine's (the one where she doesn't have a chain around her neck) Any help would be appreciated <3

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Great game and scenes! But is there supposed to be no sounds in the gallery scenes? I guess something to do with the scripts and cueing the voice files, right?

• Red Heart

May 28, 2020
Heya guys, quick tips/what I've figured out so far, feel free to add on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quick stuff for chapter 2 that i'll fill in more details later:
This needs more ATTENTION!!! Seriously helped me out when playing.

Reactions: Karcosa

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What an unexpected yet great game. Great story (as insignificant as it is, it gets things rolling properly), great art, great character and great scenes.
Of course, I only played the love/girlfriend route (which is what I prefer).

Looking forward to the rest of the updates.
I apparently fucked it up cause I'm on the Dom path and the switch to that was quite jarring, not sure what I did wrong.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I apparently fucked it up cause I'm on the Dom path and the switch to that was quite jarring, not sure what I did wrong.
You mean the switch to the dom patch was jarring? Yeah, I made the same mistake and quickly ran it back through. You want to go to college and say she's your girlfriend (not sure if other choices matter but I imagine this one is the most important). Did you go to work instead?

It was a little weird how out of nowhere the MC gaslights her and gets her to grovel.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Heya guys, quick tips/what I've figured out so far, feel free to add on:

There seems to be 2 main routes, I'll call them Dom(you're the dom) and Sub(you're the sub)
There are three routes, denoted in the code as Girlfriend, Queen and Slave. NTR/NoNTR are subroutes, probably for both the Queen and Slave route, though I didn't bother to confirm since I don't do NTR.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You mean the switch to the dom patch was jarring? Yeah, I made the same mistake and quickly ran it back through. You want to go to college and say she's your girlfriend (not sure if other choices matter but I imagine this one is the most important). Did you go to work instead?

It was a little weird how out of nowhere the MC gaslights her and gets her to grovel.
What exactly did you find jarring? We might be able to improve it.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It seems that a bad choice and the route is changed drastically
Yes it can even lead to death if 1 chose is wrong but if you make sure that her mom has 3 points and her sister has 1 point you should be save for the rest of the game, not sure how many points it needs to break the gf route. If you got 4 points for her mom and 0 for her sister game over kiss of the death.If you got i thing 6 or 7 points for her mom the gf route breaks at the futa img, need to test that more.
Andrealphus what are nice game cant wait to see more if this nice game keep it going, one question or maybe two why the kiss of the death from her sister and is ther prego planned :love:
I love the gf route and the dom route of curse for me no ntr on both routes, ntr is not my kind of kink.
I thing he means the switch from the sub route to the dom route.

• Red Heart

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm missing the 2nd half of Macaria's individual and the 2nd half of Blandine's (the one where she doesn't have a chain around her neck) Any help would be appreciated <3
Blandine's fuck with out are chain is on the gf route , look for my save some post's back that is the gf route make sure that you get 3 points for her mom and 1 point for her sister.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NothingNotMe

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Yes it can even lead to death if 1 chose is wrong but if you make sure that her mom has 3 points and her sister has 1 point you should be save for the rest of the game, not sure how many points it needs to break the gf route. If you got 4 points for her mom and 0 for her sister game over kiss of the death.If you got i thing 6 or 7 points for her mom the gf route breaks at the futa img, need to test that more.
Andrealphus what are nice game cant wait to see more if this nice game keep it going, one question or maybe two why the kiss of the death from her sister and is ther prego planned :love:
I love the gf route and the dom route of curse for me no ntr on both routes, ntr is not my kind of kink.
Yes pregnancy content is planned, at minimum for Lily, it will be in chapter 4.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Please at some stuff for the GF route on chap 3 if that is planed or maybe dom route.
And you sig with the slave bj :love: , if some one dit make that is that on the frist op page?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Since some updates happened since last time I played it, can you share Lilli on her romance route or it's possible only on that specific one where you pimp her out/don't fuck her?

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Is there any specific recommendation on which route goes best with which place?

Let me explain, the girlfriend route is better to play at university and the dom route is better for work?

or does it matter a little?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I'd picked work. And suddenly I was telling her she wanted to be dommed in the bar.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What exactly did you find jarring? We might be able to improve it.
I didn't feel like I picked any dom-y actions or choices, was just trying to be decently nice and considerate. I guess making not rice is what kicked me over? Or the apron choice they both seemed pretty innocuous.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Is there any specific recommendation on which route goes best with which place?

Let me explain, the girlfriend route is better to play at university and the dom route is better for work?

or does it matter a little?
The dom/no ntr route is good for work and scool + hell
the dom /ntr route its your choise
the sub route sorry not played that route
The gf route is good for scool + hell(be carefull in hell on this route) + work(not sure about that)
Can you f her mom in that ass on the dom route too Andrealphus?

Last edited:

Coolboy53103

Apr 24, 2020
could someone help me out by making a sub guide I just can't figure it out I keep trying different options but I never make it on the path

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes