Garu

Nov 13, 2017
is there really sub variations of blandine? i dont get them o.o
sub route variations for the blandine threesome, it isn't really 'sub' in nature. You get a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've attached saves for scenes you mentioned for both routes for blandine

How much Netorase content?
Is it worth for Netorase lovers?
eh, there's you pimping her out on the dom route, 2 sex scenes shown, the rest is implied. No more other scenes for netorase as far as i know, the rest are actual NTR

Last edited:
Reactions: Kolkollov and Vlbc

Garu

Nov 13, 2017
How would you define the limit?
Oh hi, just wanted to say first, thanks for the amazing game:D

Oh dear, the netorare vs netorase thing is a debate that has gone on for years and plenty of fighting on the definitions to go around, I would rather not open that can of worms.:ROFLMAO:

But personally, I would say netorase has the cuck(?) also actively encouraging/wanting the partner to sleep with others. You could argue that the sub route has that, but it feels more that the MC fell into that with Lily actively going for other men because the MC was too passive. The humiliation aspect is also a thing more in netorare media than netorase media, but not always the case.

Reactions: MikeOG

master861

Nov 4, 2022
3 if you dont count the ntr as route if you count ntr as route then 4 but the ntr can be skipped.
You see the diff if you in hell the frist night after the meeting with the big boss/aka you dad in law
bj scene you on the dom route , sub route not sure dint play that route , gf route hot sex.
right after this scene.
ther you can get by the why the frist points for BLANDINE or MACARIA
Be weired out by what you see BLANDINE +1
Be amazed by what you see MACARIA +1

Last edited:

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
3 if you dont count the ntr as route if you count ntr as route then 4 but the ntr can be skipped.
You see the diff if you in hell the frist night after the meeting with the big boss/aka you dad in law
bj scene you on the dom route , sub route not sure dint play that route , gf route hot sex
the dom route is where the mc is lily's toy? and the secondary route is where lily is mc's toy?

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
No dom route lily is the toy from mc sub route mc the toy of lily
I understand, thanks for the information, one last thing, for the girlfriend route you have to please her, but not touch her when she is asleep? or how do you get to that route?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
to get that route you need if i remember right chose every time she is your girlfriend and crop her at night and at the frist eating not to spice it up, the rice scene. You can see if you on the gf route on the ritual. But as i dit say be carefull if you on the gf route i am not sure if you can fuck any of the two girls not testet that so far.
If you see this scene your on the dom path
If you see this scene your on the gf path
then ther is the another sex scene if BLANDINE and MACARIA = 3 points
her is are save for the gf path 8-3-lt1.save
The save is fine so far i test it make sure if you use that save that you chose something to get only 3 points for lily's sister if you whant bang her mom like in the above screen make sure her sis is at 3 points and her mom at 4 points

Last edited:

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
to get that route you need if i remember right chose every time she is your girlfriend and crop her at night and at the frist eating not to spice it up, the rice scene. You can see if you on the gf route on the ritual. But as i dit say be carefull if you on the gf route i am not sure if you can fuck any of the two girls not testet that so far.
If you see this scene your on the dom path
If you see this scene your on the gf path
then ther is the another sex scene if BLANDINE and MACARIA = 3 points
her is are save for the gf path 8-3-lt1.save
The save is fine so far i test it make sure if you use that save that you chose something to get only 3 points for lily's sister if you whant bang her mom like in the above screen make sure her sis is at 3 points and her mom at 4 points
thanks my friend

master861

Nov 4, 2022
sorry count it again 3 points for her mom and 1 point for her sister if you whant bang her and be on the gf path.
The 1 point for her sister is only that you dont trigger the kiss of the death if on the gf path.
If you go to high with the points for her mom your break the gf route

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes