Aug 22, 2017
Hey Andrealphus, played the 0.2 version got to say was very impressed, the games seems very branching. Happily subbed on patreon :)
Quick question, does the dream sequences indicate what sort of path/relationship you are setting up with Lily? Also credit to the VA and the writing for her character thought she was very compelling and seductive when she wanted to be.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey Andrealphus, played the 0.2 version got to say was very impressed, the games seems very branching. Happily subbed on patreon :)
Quick question, does the dream sequences indicate what sort of path/relationship you are setting up with Lily? Also credit to the VA and the writing for her character thought she was very compelling and seductive when she wanted to be.
Thanks for the support ^^
You'll see in the future :D
1/5th of the entire nonrom content is on 1 character? how much do h-content you want to make?!?
Lots if I have enough supporters :p

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I feel like I played a completely different game compared to what others played here lol.

Tried the new update, and it was the same as the last one that was posted here. Ended in the same spot, even replayed it to see if something got added to the older content, but it was all the same still. I got no sharing scenes (not even a regular sex scene or any nudity like the preview pics show), no dream sequence, nadda. It was all the same as the last version that was here.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I tried different choices and still got nothing new. So either nothing was changed since this was last posted here, or I'm doing something horribly wrong lol.

DigitalManiac

Jul 20, 2018
I feel like I played a completely different game compared to what others played here lol.

Tried the new update, and it was the same as the last one that was posted here. Ended in the same spot, even replayed it to see if something got added to the older content, but it was all the same still. I got no sharing scenes (not even a regular sex scene or any nudity like the preview pics show), no dream sequence, nadda. It was all the same as the last version that was here.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I tried different choices and still got nothing new. So either nothing was changed since this was last posted here, or I'm doing something horribly wrong lol.
Same here, mate

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

I think what you are missing is that the new content is apparently only in the Patreon build, and that - in spite of the version number being updated - the public build is still the demo version (albeit perhaps with some bug fixes and minor tweaking over 0.1).

Feb 25, 2018
So guys .... if only the demo is (or will) ever be made available here for download, why not let it clear in the main page?

Just for the sake of confusion and if not just to say that the full game is only available on Patreon :/

I'm sure a warning will be appreciated for those who see the thread for the first time !

Last edited:

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Has potential. How long is the current main game for patreon people? Unless it's quite long I can't see value yet. Might be worth getting on steam if it's like $10 USD possibly. I'll check back in 2024.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Has potential. How long is the current main game for patreon people? Unless it's quite long I can't see value yet. Might be worth getting on steam if it's like $10 USD possibly. I'll check back in 2024.
The full game is roughly twice the size of the demo with 7 animated sex scenes for now.

We still have 3 monthly releases left in chapter 1, chapter 2 will have 2 additional girls and the first threesomes and foursomes.
I have 5 chapters planned.

The final game will probably have close to 50 animated sex scenes and be priced 19.99 on steam and itch.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
My Demonic Romance 0.3.0

Hi guys ^^
The April update is finally here!!!!!!
Features:
  • 92+ new voiced lines
  • 6 new story scenes
  • 2 new animated artworks
  • 2 new static artworks
Patrons can download the update .
Otherwise you can play the demo .

This release is a bit smaller as we had to push back one animated scene to the next update, so if you are on Lily's Queen path you won't get anything new...

Andrealphus

Last edited:
Reactions: jadih96207

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Will one day be a public release of the others version ?
It's highly unlikely as the game is really expensive to make, to give you an idea the April release cost us over $2500 to make and it's smaller than what I wanna have every month (and that's without paying myself).
So we really do need the money, quality is costly.
(We do intend to have chapter 1 included in the demo but nothing more)

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi guys,

The content of release 0.1.0 has been added to the demo on and , bringing in our first sex scenes to the demo!

Here is the current content of the demo:
  • 1 animated waifu (Lily)
  • 13 beautiful locations
  • 21 story scenes
  • 7 animated scenes
  • 8 still illustrations

Current full game content:
  • 1 animated waifu (Lily)
  • 13 beautiful locations
  • 32 story scenes
  • 15 animated scenes
  • 17 still illustrations
We are still a long way from releasing an Early Access build on Steam or but we are making big progress every month :)

Andrealphus

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've found that the Android version crashes on day 2 in the locker room just as the sex scene is about to begin. No Ren'Py error message; I'm just dumped back to my device's home screen. I'm running Android 12.
ETA: I found that switching off animation in the options menu fixes it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes