Nyx!

Nov 20, 2021
I was really hoping this was Legends & Lattes the spicy game version but it's still cute.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I like NTR, but sometimes I get a feeling that some games needs to be more or less wholesome for me to enjoy. Looking at some of the art, it feels like a boy meets girl story, hopefully the devs removes NTR. Keep it romantic.
i think it's impossible to have a vanilla romance story when the main romantic interest is a succubus.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Nah, they totally forget about the fact that the succubus needs to feed, or give the MC some magic powers that allow the succubus to be monogamous-- infinite semen, strong sex drive, addictive semen, that kinda thing.
i think it's impossible to have a vanilla romance story when the main romantic interest is a succubus.
Bro, its a game. The author can literally make a succubus be anything they want. Some stories insist that succubi aren't demons and some can be bound to the one who summons them etc etc. At this point trying to suggest that every detail about x mythical creature is set in stone is folly cuz it hasn't been for a long time. Succubi cant even eat normal food in some stories and this one can...and enjoys it. Some need to feed constantly and some only need sustenance ever few weeks...

If anything, the fact that she was a virgin before finding the MC and then actually insisted on staying with him instead of finding some random asshole to drain should have been an indicator this is one is going by a different set of rules. It's fantasy for a reason.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
It always depends on how the author writes their succubus characters.

There's are a few games out there where a succubus only do it and have only done with one man. Also happens all the time in manga. I can't name any examples, but I'm sure anyone can find them.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It always depends on how the author writes their succubus characters.

There's are a few games out there where a succubus only do it and have only done with one man. Also happens all the time in manga. I can't name any examples, but I'm sure anyone can find them.
It's also not that uncommon in other media as well. You can easily find pretty wholesome stories involving succubus, if you spend bit of an effort for it.

Feb 25, 2018
Does someone know if the DEMO that is for download here is the actual state of the game or only a pre-view for non subscribers? Is there more for patreons, or it's just that?
(just asking because I don't know, but I felt there should be more for some reason after reading the changelog!)

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
It's also not that uncommon in other media as well. You can easily find pretty wholesome stories involving succubus, if you spend bit of an effort for it.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous features a companion who's whole deal is that they're a succubus doing their best to become a genuinely good person and make up for what they done. And getting their romance and good ending requires not being pushy, a creep, respecting boundaries, etc.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous features a companion who's whole deal is that they're a succubus doing their best to become a genuinely good person and make up for what they done. And getting their romance and good ending requires not being pushy, a creep, respecting boundaries, etc.
The best ending is where you corrupt/restore her to her former self and make her your demonic bride. Here's hoping we can turn this waifu into a demonic slut who brings us bitches, makes us into a demonic god and gets us fat stacks of cash.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gojii

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, not surprising since it's been done before. Planescape Torment has Fall-from-Grace, succubus companion and the only cleric npc, that you can romance by the end.

Reactions: monk_56
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes