VergilSinDt

May 26, 2022
Sorry to be that guy but will the newer versions of my demonic romance become free? Sorry i dont know how to support you. I dont know if you accept Asian currency or not.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Sorry to be that guy but will the newer versions of my demonic romance become free? Sorry i dont know how to support you. I dont know if you accept Asian currency or not.
We don't make our games free.
Once MDR is finished it will be available on Steam and Itch.io like our other games, probably for $19.99.
You can support us on Patreon for now:

VergilSinDt

May 26, 2022
Thanks for the information ill buy this game when it comes out on steam i just have one more question what is the estimated release date?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I'll wait for some more content, a anal slut angel or a demon and I'll buy in. This looks promising. And knowing the Dev NTR won't be an issue, I banged Alexis and didn't trigger any NTR scene.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for the information ill buy this game when it comes out on steam i just have one more question what is the estimated release date?
December 2024 for the Steam release if everything goes according to plan.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
First lines of voiced dialogue preview ^^

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
First lines of voiced dialogue preview ^^
Sounds good, the hype is on for this game.

It looks really promising, keep it up.

Please give us the option to corrupt the angel, Elvs and nice demons.

Also hope the other women will be as thicc or thiccer then Lily ;), Forget that saw your planned angel and you are on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
morning_SFW_preview.png

My Demonic Romance 0.1.2 - Sneaky update
Hi guys ^^

A sneaky update for you all to enjoy, all 689 lines of Lily's dialogue up till now are voiced by our fantastic VA Mimi Hung!
I hope you enjoy the added immersion in your relationship with your cute succubus girlfriend :)
  • Patrons can download the update .
  • Otherwise you can play the demo .
A note on our release schedule, we will try our best to get you an update packed with content every month but as i will absolutely not compromise on the quality of My Demonic Romance sometimes it won't be possible...
I can however assure you that you will never wait more than two months to get your dose of succubus goodness ^^

Andrealphus

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
1676654638630.png Need to add a THICCC tag for this game, also Devs must have watched some animes: Sora no Otoshimono(A harem with angelic andorids, which look simmilar to the chained angel in the picture named Blandine), High school dxd harem with demons and angels, To love RU, Rosario To Vampire.

Hope story will also be intreasting, and there would be explantion for Demons and Angels appering in the world, and for MC to be able to attract them.

Also dear Dev please let Alexia voice the angel, her voice will fit her spot on.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Tried it, not my cup of tea, MC is too much a pussy, i'm all for starting these kinds of stories off with a bit of a beta guy who comes into his own as the game progresses but it's a fine line between a lack of confidence and a doormat. Also, the game seems to be a little too focused on Lily flirting with other guys than on the romance between her and the MC which is just plain boring. Good luck with your game Dev, not for me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also, the game seems to be a little too focused on Lily flirting with other guys than on the romance between her and the MC which is just plain boring.
I was waiting on playing this a bit more, but is that part down the NTRS path? Like theres no way shes just flirting with dudes if its not down that path...right?

Reactions: acondo

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Why dont you have this information in the OP? You have PLANNED CONTENT there right?
I was lucky I checked the thread before downloading or anything. It is because this info is not correctly informed that many ntr fights break out in the comments.
I am not the one uploading my games here, I am not part of the staff at F95 and I didn't allow anyone to share my game here.
I am very forthcoming about the content of my games.
I am not responsible for the fragilities of people either.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes