jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Very nice so far, and working greatly on joiplay! A few $PLAYER_NAME are not set, but the rest looks really professional, not as much as a Miel game thought (so just add pee and you're all set...)
The demo version works fine on my Android phone without Joiplay.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
The demo version works fine on my Android phone without Joiplay.
I had the joiplay vs .apk debate many time but I'll stay on my position...
There is absolutely no benefit to not use joiplay if you have more than one renpy based game on an android device, here is why :
- while the library can be huge, you can remove all /renpy and /libs folders and the .exe from the game dir to win a lot of space.
- devs don't have to bother making it work and can focus on content
- game can be huuuuge and then you can either compress it or put it on sdcard or even both
- you won't loose your save if you remove the game (there is an option to do so)
- you can easily port your save to a PC even sync the folder
- you can use the console if the game is bugged (or if you wanna cheat)
- there are community patches too....

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I had the joiplay vs .apk debate many time but I'll stay on my position...
There is absolutely no benefit to not use joiplay if you have more than one renpy based game on an android device, here is why :
- while the library can be huge, you can remove all /renpy and /libs folders and the .exe from the game dir to win a lot of space.
- devs don't have to bother making it work and can focus on content
- game can be huuuuge and then you can either compress it or put it on sdcard or even both
- you won't loose your save if you remove the game (there is an option to do so)
- you can easily port your save to a PC even sync the folder
- you can use the console if the game is bugged (or if you wanna cheat)
- there are community patches too....
On the flip side, I don't support joiplay so if something goes wrong you are on your own.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
What species are planned for this game? I mean, I know about angels and demons, but are there any others? Also, Lily's subspecies of demon is succubus. Will there be any different ones? Or this question can not be answered without spoiling much?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Full post about this topic (it's public) ;)

• Vanilla/wholesome
  • Polyamory/harems
  • Maledom
  • Femdom
  • Monster/supernatural girls
  • Impregnation/pregnancy
  • MILF
  • FFM
  • MMF
  • Sharing/cuckolding
BDSM, anal and stuff like this. I really liked the Anal slut tattoo on Anna lol. Hope to see something similar in this. Each of the demon/angelic wifu have their own fetishes lol?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xakorik

Sly_Dog

Aug 22, 2017
You can disable animations in the options if you want.
That's kind of lame.

It also didn't help the slow down, and there's no way to turn them off once you're in the game. It takes an entire minute for a screen to transition. No other game has done this to me.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We use Live2D for animation, we can't do much if your phone can't handle it.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes