Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I am the dev :)

I believe the artwork is by , right? Looks beautiful.
Yes it is ^^
Looks pretty cool really... would be good if time to time new demons appear on the MC life.. plus something would be good aswell to make most of the answer get a meaningfull impact i guess in thse 5 endings harem is included
There is no meaningless choices in the game.
You'll have one other demon, a fallen angel, an actual angel, some human girls and a vampire but that's for later ;)
U ruined everything 'fk
Cuckolding/sharing will have a warning you can activate in the options and will be mainly MMF scenes anyway, no one will be able to steal your demonic girlfriend.
I am preparing a post about this.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Hello everyone, I am the dev :)

There is no meaningless choices in the game.
You'll have one other demon, a fallen angel, an actual angel, some human girls and a vampire but that's for later ;)
I like where its going :D ...I've seen and played a lot of games in this time, I mainly like those that have fantasy characters and not only humans (although I'm not complaining if the game is good) ... but I noticed that some race was always missing, with this I mean that I wouldn't mind at all if you decided to put all kinds of races... I certainly don't disgust anything XD... although if you can include an Android that would be great :p

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
ah yes pimping and sharing. the cornerstone of wholesome romance games
There will be five types of relationships you can pursue with Lily that will affect every relationships with the other girls (with % of the game content):
- Femdom + cuckolding/sharing (10%)
- Femdom (20%)
- Vanilla (40%)
- Maledom (20%)
- Maledom + sharing/pimping (10%)
So yes there is a purely wholesome romance path in the game :)
And the two paths people are afraid of have a warning to them so that if you don't like them you don't see them and will represent roughly 20% of the game.
During playtests (without the warnings) playtesters had to look for it to get that content.

Last edited:

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
There will be five types of relationships you can pursue with Lily that will affect every relationships with the other girls (with % of the game content):
- Femdom (20%)
- Vanilla (40%)
- Maledom (20%)
And the two paths people are afraid of have a warning to them so that if you don't like them you don't see them and will represent roughly 20% of the game.
During playtests (without the warnings) playtesters had to look for it to get that content.
You don't need to explain yourself. Just be honest about wanting to make an NTR game and make that. Trying to make people who don't like NTR and people who like it get the same enjoyment out of your game is impossible. Choose one and stick with it.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
- Femdom (20%)
- Vanilla (40%)
- Maledom (20%)
The title mentions 'romance' but only 40% vanilla? No thanks, good luck. Beautiful art anyway!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You don't need to explain yourself. Just be honest about wanting to make an NTR game and make that. Trying to make people who don't like NTR and people who like it get the same enjoyment out of your game is impossible. Choose one and stick with it.
I couldn't be more honest if i wanted and your statement is completely false: Love & Sex Second Base (my other game) has a little cuck content and it does not prevent people who don't enjoy that type of content to play it, it's easily avoidable and they get a lot of other stuff to do.
As I always say: you don't like it don't play it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Here is the post explaining the genre and tags of the game:
Might want to make it clear in the description for people, that the cuckolding etc... content are completely avoidable, as in they aren't just invisible in the romance path and just happening in background. I've seen few games get quite a lot of flack from doing it the way that, that content is left in the game but just ignored from player's perspective of the sex scenes they see. In any case love the art and can't wait to have fully wholesome romance with that adorable little goof of a succubus. :D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The title mentions 'romance' but only 40% vanilla? No thanks, good luck. Beautiful art anyway!
Tbh, from the description i'd say there's chance for 80% of it containing romance, some romance stories have either femdom and maledom flavours added. Now the content with cuckolding or pimping/sharing i would classify as non-romance.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Might want to make it clear in the description for people, that the cuckolding etc... content are completely avoidable, as in they aren't just invisible in the romance path and just happening in background.
Yes indeed it's not just happening in the background and out of sight it's not happening at all ^^
In any case love the art and can't wait to have fully wholesome romance with that adorable little goof of a succubus. :D
Wait till you meet her sister and mother ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yes indeed it's not just happening in the background and out of sight it's not happening at all ^^

Wait till you meet her sister and mother ;)
You had my interest with Lily, now you have my attention. :D

By the way, will there be at least epilogue with some sweet lovable pregnancy content? (hoping for lots of that, also with the now mentioned future mother-in-law and sister-in-law :love:)

Reactions: _Maou_
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes