3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Any plans to further add more special events or story to the job paths? Or are you focusing on other things.

I wasn't sure if more scenes meant random stuff or not.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i dont undertand well the TAG'S and mechanic of the game ( I havent Download or Played it Yet) but its a straight way route? or you need to transform your character into the she side to have progress and else? ... im kinda confused since the game didnt say it clear or give samples of gameplay mechanics

D

Deleted member 3145675

ahm i dont undertand well the TAG'S and mechanic of the game ( I havent Download or Played it Yet) but its a straight way route? or you need to transform your character into the she side to have progress and else? ... im kinda confused since the game didnt say it clear or give samples of gameplay mechanics
in the WT (v 15d)
4 different routes - 2 sub (Master Mistress) - 1 Dom (You dom your friend) - 1 Self TF (you control your own transformation)
Can someone tell me if this forces sissification or is there a straight plot as well? is sissy/futa material avoidable?
all routes imply your change to Sissy at first (apparently you can change sex after a while at the clinic) (closest thing to a "straight" plot is you chose the Mistress path)

D

Deleted member 3145675

How to trigger self tf route?
stop talking to katie (girl in college) when the game tells you to.
watch sissy hypno
search internet for info
go to forum
chicken out
search for more info about cross-dressing (if you bail at that point you go to the "Dom route" with Noah)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xionds

Nov 25, 2018
A car stops infront of you. You get closer to offer your services and prices...

"You're asking for how much!?"

"Sorry but that's..."

"Take a look at yourself before you come asking for that money, you entitled slut"
He exclaimed, before turning on the car again and driving away...

Ugh... I think I should find a better middle ground for slutty outfits... I'm showing a little too much...

---------------

why???
I changed a lot of clothes, but nothing worked???

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I still can't figure out how to get the "romance with the brother" route. All attempts seem to eventually end with a break-up.

D

Deleted member 3145675

how do you get a mask on the self TF route?
either in your wardrobe
or
(it would seem you don't really need it anyway - if "camgirl" appears as a blue link it is active - if not afaik it may be broken)

tcopp69

Apr 10, 2021
ive never installed a game before so on mega i installed it and added a shit ton of chrom extension but how do i actually play

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes