3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Bugged Cloth:
Restaurant Phone doesnt work.
After finishing Mistress Route no cloth for office when you start working then, Office Cloth cant be adjusted like before.
Nutland IMG for inventory missing.

Officered not working etc.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Big bug:

Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" does not exist<<include "HypnoSlutTask1">>

The "wear more feminine clothing" loop is still present. Is this still the end?

Last edited:

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
New update out!

0.18 (FULL GAME):

In this update I focused more on expanding some of the main route's stories and adding some foundations for their future.
The biggest advancement was on Master's Route bringing Noah to also be transformed along with the MC.

A few more things added for Noah's route, for the more dominant path, exploring further themes, establishing a new shop and more.
Also, a new side story started on College, unlocked after triggering a number of scenes after becoming a girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 3181120

Got kicked out, went to stay with Nick.
There is a computer but the screen is blank.
Pretty much a dead end.

May 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of wish there was an option for the mistress route where she forces you to get the sex change, or takes it upon herself to get it for you like she did with the breasts and stuff. I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, but still. I'm in it for the forced TF stuff.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Since this game got renamed from Blowing Wind (with dat ass pic) this thread became way less fun

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
When "Try to get new tasks from that website..." - got this - Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" does not exist

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilvyn

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
This is a really good game, but the wardrobe is messed up. You mostly use the "clothes" passage, but a lot of the logic (gmode and waiter job, office outfit modification, maybe others I haven't found) is in the "display wardrobe" widget. Also the start (interview) of the office job needs to have an option = 0 to start.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
any saves with most of the grinned done like with most of the quests done and the stats high enough that i can just go straight into the sex

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
When I push "Try to get new tasks from that website..." - I got this - Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" does not exist

Can this bug be cured or avoided?

method{ }

Feb 12, 2019
how do you craft the cum skirt once you have 30 used condoms and what is the bathroom event I need to fullfill from this:

New set of random encounters with more interactions (The encounter related to fulfilling an event in the bathroom enough times has 3 different dialogues at the end depending on if you had a Master, if you still have a Master or neither)

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes