3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

zerokalvin

May 9, 2018
Note to author, the waitress uniform is still bugged for like ages at this point. When you use your phone to call your boss and go to the restaurant to pick it up, you never actually get the uniform.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Noah corruption route has following error:
HTML:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'redKnowledge')
<<if $noahmas >= 15 and $noahState >= 5 and $noahroute.redKnowledge == 0>>
    \[[Try to find some tips on how to improve yourself as a Master|NoahRedInvestigation1]]
\<<elseif $noahmas >= 15 and $noahState >= 5 and $noahroute.redKnowledge == 1>>
    \[[Investigate further into how to get a proper Aphrodisiac|NoahRedInvestigation2]]
\<<elseif $noahmas >= 22 and $noahroute.redKnowledge == 3>>
    \[[Make some research into how to better take advantage of your slave|NoahRedInvestigation4]]
\<<elseif $noahmas >= 22 and $noahroute.redKnowledge == 4>>
    \[[Make some research into how to choose a good house|NoahRedInvestigation5][$choice = 0]]
\<</if>>

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Okay, I've been playing this game since it first saw the light of day and I have one gripe and one gripe only. I haven't said anything to this point because I figured the Dev would eventually realize what was missing and implement it without it being pointed out. Now however, I feel I must address it. There needs to be a tasks tab. I had one playthrough where I was playing completely vanilla, no cheats of any kind and I hit a wall. Liam never gave me the mask, I couldn't buy the mask and I couldn't find the mask, so clearly I missed something. I watched the Hypno vids until they lost effectiveness and it just never came back. I tried to talk to Liam and got the same response of "try again later." I then went through the cheats, jumping chapters and still never got the mask, did not have the cage on, but was given story narration that it was there, could not leave the room while wearing girl's clothes, could not get the second meeting with John and the boys after the outfit bet was completed, just a black screen, and still couldn't leave the room with girl's clothes on. A tasks tab/button that lets you know you missed something and how to correct it would be a godsend, or at least a warning that you're about to do something out of order and it will/could break the game. That's all I got, the game is fun when it's working, but hitting the same wall over and over again whether playing straight or cheating is infuriating.

May 31, 2019
Okay, I've been playing this game since it first saw the light of day and I have one gripe and one gripe only. I haven't said anything to this point because I figured the Dev would eventually realize what was missing and implement it without it being pointed out. Now however, I feel I must address it. There needs to be a tasks tab. I had one playthrough where I was playing completely vanilla, no cheats of any kind and I hit a wall. Liam never gave me the mask, I couldn't buy the mask and I couldn't find the mask, so clearly I missed something. I watched the Hypno vids until they lost effectiveness and it just never came back. I tried to talk to Liam and got the same response of "try again later." I then went through the cheats, jumping chapters and still never got the mask, did not have the cage on, but was given story narration that it was there, could not leave the room while wearing girl's clothes, could not get the second meeting with John and the boys after the outfit bet was completed, just a black screen, and still couldn't leave the room with girl's clothes on. A tasks tab/button that lets you know you missed something and how to correct it would be a godsend, or at least a warning that you're about to do something out of order and it will/could break the game. That's all I got, the game is fun when it's working, but hitting the same wall over and over again whether playing straight or cheating is infuriating.
I don't remember if it was path exclusive or not, but if you have M/M or similar turned off in your settings it can have problems like that. Where things don't progress because the next scene is that content but since it's blocked the game can't continue. If that's the case, and you do have something like that turned off, turn it back on and try again.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I don't remember if it was path exclusive or not, but if you have M/M or similar turned off in your settings it can have problems like that. Where things don't progress because the next scene is that content but since it's blocked the game can't continue. If that's the case, and you do have something like that turned off, turn it back on and try again.
I have everything on. No matter what I do, I can't get the mask from Liam. I even restarted both my vanilla game and played through slowly, not skipping days or work or college, talking to everybody and avoiding Katie at the last possible minute. I've tried doing camshows without the mask and it allows it, but it won't let me outside without wearing the mask and Liam will not give it or even offer it to me. So I restarted my cheat game, skipped days like crazy, barely talked to anyone, got the cage, moved in with Liam and avoided the camshows and still no mask. So I restarted another vanilla game, played through slow, avoided Katie, moved in with Liam and avoided camshows and still no mask. WTF?

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Press F12, go to the console and paste
SugarCube.State.active.variables.hasfmask=true
All your problems are now solved.
Much appreciated, but going into the coding shouldn't be required for playing a game unless it's to change relationships or add cheats, you know, OPTIONAL stuff. I will definitely be trying this work around though, so thank you very much.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Big bug in the solo route:

Error: <<if>>: no conditional expression specified for <<elseif>> clause (#1)<<if $whoreE == 15>>
//@@.mcm;Ugh... Maybe I should start looking into ways to get better clients... I get paid very little and everything is so... dirty...

I guess... that's how they treat...

Cheap whores....@@

You gulp down just by thinking that, as you wander around the district again to get your mind off it...

While you wander around, you notice another few girls whoring themselves out around there, and realize what the main problem could be, as they look astonishing, from their big and nicely shaped breasts, their large and prominent bottom, and a hourglass figure that would make a lot of girls envious of... and now... including you...

@@.mcm;O-Of course I can't compete...@@

You think to yourself, as you compare their beautiful figure and looks to your average, yet slightly feminine looks...

@@.mcm;Looking feminine with just this won't help...@@

You consider that maybe you should try to get better looks, and improve on caring your body and become more selective of clients, but then...

@@.mcm;No no... what am I thinking of? I can't... change my body just for that... I'm doing this because I want to leave this place... And forget about this...

Right..?@@

You reach down to your bottoms and grip on them with your own hands, as you notice how soft they are...

@@.mcm;I'm doing fine but... I... I could do better...@@

You picture yourself with a bigger, more prominent ass, that you could shake and hypnotize any men with it into paying a big sum of money just to keep looking at it...

@@.mcm;Nono... U-Ugh... I have to think this through more carefully...@@

You turn away from that place, and start to think of other alternatives...

@@.mcm;Getting my clothes dirty is a real problem... and I can't seem to find any way to clean them... I should... start by buying other clothes... even if they are just as bad... They at least don't have visible stains on them....@@//
<<if $foundRedExperiments>>
//You wander around again, until you eventually hit against that 'Experiments lab' again...

@@.mcm;Maybe... I could consider it...

I still don't trust the test subject thing but... I guess anything's possible...@@

You decide to not enter yet, and just go back 'home'...//

[[Next...|BedroomRed][$whoreE += 1]]
(This is the last event of this route as of this update, you can check a few more things in the lab but I'd suggest saving before progressing any further to avoid any progression conflicts in the future)
<<else>>
//You wander around again, until you eventually hit against a weird, whire building that you never noticed before, but that seems to be important, since no other building you've seen so far was painted white...

@@.mcm;I should look into this... Maybe it can clear my head a bit...@@//

[[Walk into the strange building...|RedExperiments]]
<</if>>
<<elseif >>

<</if>>

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
ShootingStar If you could extend the dominant and enslaving noah route and the self-tf route a few, that would be extremely fantastic!
ShootingStar If you could fix the big bug of self-tf route immediately, that would be extremely fantastic!

ShootingStar would you mind telling me when you will update the game to 0.21? besides, would you mind telling me why the game version is still 0.17?

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
ShootingStar Your Walkthrough looks too simple.
ShootingStar If you could extend the dominant and enslaving noah route and the self-tf route a few, that would be extremely fantastic!
ShootingStar If you could fix the big bug of self-tf route immediately, that would be extremely fantastic!

ShootingStar would you mind telling me when you will update the game to 0.21? besides, would you mind telling me why the game version is still 0.17?
The game is extremely straightforward, you don't really need a walkthrough or even one more complex than what's already been linked.
The Dev is obviously still working on the game at their own pace, it's updated to version 0.20, not 0.17. It's also not really in their control which version gets posted here since they don't have control over the thread.
Pestering them to fix something immediately isn't any way to make friends either.
Lastly, the dev was last seen here months ago (June, 9th to be exact). They're not likely checking this thread often or at all at this point. If you want something fixed, better to mention it in the more official channels instead of double-posting and pinging them repeatedly in a single message.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Another bug when using the 10 inch dildo:

Error: <<dirtybot>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: invalid escape sequence)<<dirtybot>>

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
anyone one have a save for when mc starts to have sex
This is a stupid question because there are multiple paths in the game and you have to choose the path you will take before you have sex. You'd know this if you had bothered to play the game or read the walkthrough.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes