3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
As I see it limits and number of times\frequents of asking liam for help must increase to unlimited if he interested in you and Self-TF Route Skip Steps Cheat Must Expand To MC want change his gender to just hold off or change himself to female.

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
As I see it limits and number of times\frequents of asking liam for help must increase to unlimited if he interested in you and Self-TF Route Skip Step Cheat Must Expand To MC want change his gender to just hold off or change himself to female.
Did you just vomit onto the keyboard, or what?
I'm not even sure where to begin trying to understand what you're saying/asking.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Zyryth

Mar 29, 2018
Version 0.21

Post from the patreon:

Hi! On this update I finally finished with the Self-TF Route, all new steps include some new interactions and consequences from watching Hypnosis before the tasks or not as usual.

There are 3 main new Endings related to this Route, with another 2 that change the text a little but have their reason to exist (Taking into account how it will change what kind of content each ending will unlock in the future)

I'm still trying some things on and off about how to properly introduce the Home and Training mechanics on Noah's Route, however, I think I'll have something done for that on the next update.

There isn't much to put on a changelog, since I focused more on finishing the Self-TF Route and also working on some things that didn't make it in just yet. A long with some minor bug fixes and changes of text here and there.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I see this hilarious bug is still around in 0.21. Go to the beach and buy a swimsuit. Not sure when you can start to do that but at the dildo play stage at home, MC can buy a "more revealing" one. Wear it from the dresser while still at the beach and walk around with no problem. Walk back to town and parade around. Go back home, and now you can't leave yoiur room because you are dressed like a girl :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: nahbrenda2

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Here's another little continuity issue on the self-tf route. After that ridiculously long period where mc has to dildo themselves with the 6" and watch the sissy hypnos a thousand times more, they finally get that phone call from Liam about sharing the rent. I had mc get this to happen Friday night at 23:10 during the siissy hypno session that finally triggers it.

So MC agrees to move in with Liam. The date and time don't change. The clothing doesn't change. But now we are in our room in Liam's place. Somehow we magically talked to our family and moved all of our shit, all while en-femme. The dev needs to do quite a bit of gap filling and clock adjusting to make things realistic.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You would think that after the dev claims that the self-tf route is done, he would have gotten back to our blue balled brother. But no. After MC gets set up over at Liam's, he calls Sam to come over and still gets the good ole "end of content" construction barrier. It's also a shame we still can't share the self-tf route with Noah.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Don't know if I ever triggered this bug scenario. MC had just finished a weekend camwhore show and is still at the stage where she can't leave Liam's apartment en-femme. However with camwhore clothing still on, MC can STILL call John and go over to his place to play video games. However he's still too chicken to take the bet when he gets there.

May 31, 2019
Don't know if I ever triggered this bug scenario. MC had just finished a weekend camwhore show and is still at the stage where she can't leave Liam's apartment en-femme. However with camwhore clothing still on, MC can STILL call John and go over to his place to play video games. However he's still too chicken to take the bet when he gets there.
You know an edit button exists right?
Probably better than posting 4 times in a row. Especially when they're all to do with complaining about the game.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I find out mc can reject the change and transformation option choice in the final must be implemented immeditatly! besides, i triggered 7th ending of robert path of self tf route.

nahbrenda2

Jun 2, 2020
Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" when trying to get new tasks is still present in version 0.21 it seems

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It looks like the include should just be "HypnoSlutTask", but the resulting passage breaks the hell out of the game. I think this stuff worked at one point, but they were probably doing too many drugs on this pass.

Error: <<include>>: passage "HypnoSlutTask1" when trying to get new tasks is still present in version 0.21 it seems

abcd131456789

Nov 17, 2021
It looks like the include should just be "HypnoSlutTask", but the resulting passage breaks the hell out of the game. I think this stuff worked at one point, but they were probably doing too many drugs on this pass.
After digging in the non-human-readable html file, I found a way may fix this. Stay at the error page and use debug tool in CHEATS sidebar to jump to "HypnoSlutInt" passage.

Reactions: riadhloch
May 31, 2019
...non-human-readable html file...
Future tip for stuff like this, you can open the dev-view while in your browser with F12. Everything is laid pretty legibly there. Plus you can search for the relevant passages and stuff.

If you want to go even deeper, you can open ANY HTML Twine game in the Twine editor. While it's not the exact same file the Dev themselves works on, it's 90% the same thing, and even has the same layout (in the case the dev doesn't just compile the game externally). Definitely worth a poke around to check things out, but I prefer poking around in the browser since results are instant, and you're editing an "instanced" version of the game, so if something fucks up you can just refresh the page and everything is reset.

Reactions: abcd131456789

SoraSnow

May 13, 2021
Hi there, I'm not sure if someone asked this before but everytime I call my work that I need a new uniform I don't get it and the old one vanished from my wardrobe. Can someone tell me what to do? :'D

Zyryth

Mar 29, 2018
Version 0.22

Changelog

Master Route:

• Solo Route (Post-ending Content):

- Introduction to the content

- New job offered

- New Side-Story, you'll be able to deliver Noah to Master and work with him in different ways

Misc:

• Expanded upon NutLand Cafe job

- New Uniform: Police Officer

- Added new corresponding scenes related to the new uniform

• Minor changes

- Fixed a bug with checking when clothes get "dirty"

- Fixed a bug where some uniforms' images wouldn't display correctly on the wardrobe

- Changed placement for the NutLand uniform choices

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes