3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
keep getting blank screens doing certain things/tasks, can't get public use task, can't do anything once a blank screen shows, back buttons don't do a damn thing. unexpected visitors achievement doesn't trigger, cum slut and addict doesn't trigger, doing my own task doesn't trigger, a lot of things to fix

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Bugs still present:
No female restaurant uniform,
No option/slutify the Office Uniform, it despawns on red path.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
any dominant self TF route in the making or planning? and slapping more Noah/Sophie in THAT route would be awesome and please change the name of the "self tf" route it what actually drew me in playing this game and it's a disappointment when it eventually leads you to be owned by another character you might want to call it master route 2.0

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Here is a bug I found after refusing to fuck some dude in school:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fix is to add "$choice == 1" after the first "else" and change it to "elseif".

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
does anyone know way i keep getting random stat gain, after the first night sleep when changing clots from the waiter set to the casual clots you start the game whit?

i just randomly gain 10 feminine points and 5 slutty points fore apparently no reason...

also the accessory earbuds you start whit refuses to remember it have been equipped and saved on the set items fore some reason also...

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Will there be a father son content in this game where the main character can also be Fuck by his own father?

Heydeen

Nov 7, 2019
Hello. First of all I wanted to say that I really liked this little game and it's clearly one of my favourite in these themes.

I would still have a question, which I hope has not already been asked (I searched a little but I did not find anything very specific)? I chose for a new part to go the way of Noah and after moving on a bit (overall the last interaction with Noah was to have a passionate sexual relationship and after that, nothing. I don't know if it was me forgetting a specific action to get to the next part or if I just finished that path for now.
In the meantime, I wish you all a good game and a good (end of) day to all.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you mean the path where you are an alpha to Noah's beta, the dev wrote some of it a while back and hasn't come back to it. The latest with him was some sort of co-recruitment of him when you are being dommed by the Master. However that isn't my cup of tea.

Hello. First of all I wanted to say that I really liked this little game and it's clearly one of my favourite in these themes.

I would still have a question, which I hope has not already been asked (I searched a little but I did not find anything very specific)? I chose for a new part to go the way of Noah and after moving on a bit (overall the last interaction with Noah was to have a passionate sexual relationship and after that, nothing. I don't know if it was me forgetting a specific action to get to the next part or if I just finished that path for now.
In the meantime, I wish you all a good game and a good (end of) day to all.

Reactions: Heydeen

Heydeen

Nov 7, 2019
If you mean the path where you are an alpha to Noah's beta, the dev wrote some of it a while back and hasn't come back to it. The latest with him was some sort of co-recruitment of him when you are being dommed by the Master. However that isn't my cup of tea.
If I'm not mistaken, the passage you are talking about is part of the Master path and not Noah's. It seems to me that when you choose the master path, at some point you do have the choice to recruit Noah for your master, but that is not the path or passage I am talking about. ^^
I guess the rest hasn't been implemented yet, thanks for your answer anyway. :)

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes