Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes][RiamMar]

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
You are aware that I do a lot of other mods, helped getting Part 2 up and running and am developing a game, right? So, no, not just the mod.

Glad I could be of help.
Your work and time are very much appreciated by most, so don't let the ignorant and vocal minority get you down.

senpai ru

Dec 25, 2019
getting this

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/modules/decisions/screens/Choices.rpy", line 48: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^

File "game/modules/decisions/screens/GeneralSettings.rpy", line 28: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Apr 17 04:44:31 2024

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
getting this

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/modules/decisions/screens/Choices.rpy", line 48: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^

File "game/modules/decisions/screens/GeneralSettings.rpy", line 28: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wed Apr 17 04:44:31 2024
Are you using JoiPlay on Android? JoiPlay usually uses a default RenPy version that's not actually the version the game was developed with. If you switch the JoiPlay setting to RenPy 8 with py2, it should work just fine.

I also updated the mod, just in case, to make it more compatible. If there's a followup error that looks similar but with different lines, please post it here again, so that I can get them fixed as well.

Part 2 should work by default since it's using a more recent Ren'Py version and the pre-installed mod works differently there.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you using JoiPlay on Android? JoiPlay usually uses a default RenPy version that's not actually the version the game was developed with. If you switch the JoiPlay setting to RenPy 8 with py2, it should work just fine.

I also updated the mod, just in case, to make it more compatible. If there's a followup error that looks similar but with different lines, please post it here again, so that I can get them fixed as well.

Part 2 should work by default since it's using a more recent Ren'Py version and the pre-installed mod works differently there.
What's even the point of using JoiPlay when there are good android ports around... :KEK:

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I know you're busy, but just thought I'd remind you (just in case) that in the latest update the page identify thing was still an issue.
Yeah, I know :(

It's on my agenda and I hope to find the time this month to fix this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer