Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes][RiamMar]

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hopefully you went to bed and don't see this until morning ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's 9a.m. here. Why should I go to bed? :eek:

Yeah, no, I tracked it in part 1 (I think), but Trop says "No, no necesitamos eso" (We don't need that). Same for a few other choices too, I think.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's funny, because this one is known for some time, so I should have (and my brain tells me that I did) fixed this already.
That was joking on my part :D

Hopefully you went to bed and don't see this until morning ...
The first choice with Saira is irrelevant. You are a "couple" then and having sex is the normal thing (not saving the choice). Since I didn't want her to show off pregnant in her return (and not because of the coincidence with Meemaw's House, since the games hadn't been compared yet), I didn't save if you creampied her or not.
The choice that should be there is the Airport route-opener.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I haven't played the game yet, but I have downloaded the version labeled as v0.12 and then the latest version? I downloaded the ic patch i think it was, and put into the game folder did i do the right thing? and if i want ic in latest version i think it is, do i need to do anything other than put the ic patch in that works for v.012? I am kind of confused.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, but I have downloaded the version labeled as v0.12 and then the latest version? I downloaded the ic patch i think it was, and put into the game folder did i do the right thing? and if i want ic in latest version i think it is, do i need to do anything other than put the ic patch in that works for v.012? I am kind of confused.
Yes, the patch goes into the game folder for both parts.

In part 2 you will find a button in the bottom right, which you can use to switch between "Clones" (no incest) and "Family" (incest).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Thank you.
I just wanted to make sure.
You're an amazing modder... being descriptive isn't one of your best skills though... :KEK:

*cough cough Fiery Scion... runs away fast*
tenor.gif
Ruuuuun as fast as you can :ROFLMAO:

You're right, though. After hours in coding, my brain usually sends the language department on vacation!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hate to add to your to-do list, but in answering someone else's question, I noticed that the opacity scale for the quick menu doesn't seem to do anything ...
I did all this after I posted these two pictures answering a question about the auto feature and then noticed the lack of opacity despite my setting.

I also confirmed that the other sliders (outline, size) for the quick menu work properly.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hate to add to your to-do list, but in answering someone else's question, I noticed that the opacity scale for the quick menu doesn't seem to do anything ...
I did all this after I posted these two pictures answering a question about the auto feature and then noticed the lack of opacity despite my setting.

I also confirmed that the other sliders (outline, size) for the quick menu work properly.
I think if you set it below 20% or so, it stays at that? Same for choices, I think. I'll make a note and check it out later.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI, I'm about to do another a replay, and downloaded the patched mod for V0.12 (MyDorm-MultiMod-Patched-v0.12.0-fix02) and noticed there was no visible mention of the family patch installed.

BUT, after the wt-mod was installed, I also installed the (MyDorm-FamilyPatch-allVersions) patch...the game now shows it's patched.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
FYI, I'm about to do another a replay, and downloaded the patched mod for V0.12 (MyDorm-MultiMod-Patched-v0.12.0-fix02) and noticed there was no visible mention of the family patch installed.

BUT, after the wt-mod was installed, I also installed the (MyDorm-FamilyPatch-allVersions) patch...the game now shows it's patched.
That is weird. Thanks for pointing it out. Will test it later this week, not sure what makese this happen.

I merged the standalone patch with the fix02, just in case, but as I said, will test later this week.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think if you set it below 20% or so, it stays at that? Same for choices, I think. I'll make a note and check it out later.
Hmm ... I don't remember if I played with it or not, but I haven't touched it in Pt. 2, so it's been set to 100 since I started 13. I probably played with the Pt. 1 beta, though, so if those settings carried over, that would explain it.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hmm ... I don't remember if I played with it or not, but I haven't touched it in Pt. 2, so it's been set to 100 since I started 13. I probably played with the Pt. 1 beta, though, so if those settings carried over, that would explain it.
Yepp, persistent data like those settings are carried over, since we are using the same save directory.

Iirc, the ~20% counts for both upper and lower 20% (20 and 80). Not sure, it's some time already and I'm on my way to bed (now you can hope that I'm already in bed and not read the next ToDo you post :D )