FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Debbie is ugly, what's up with the diversity suddenly....ESG score.
I'm NOT commenting on your aesthetic preferences, if it is a problem, it is a you problem.

The diversity, well, he could have easily made them all 10's, create a space with "out of this world beauties". But, he dared to be different. To show that beauty has many interpretations and that one can find it in some unsuspecting places. I believe that in doing so, he elevated this game to a new status level. Maybe some people will feel it unnecessary, I, find it refreshing.

Obviously I still like the perfect 10's teenage male dreams with impossible bodies and levitating tits, sure, they are a cool fantasy. Yet, when this game introduced the "less than perfect" trio, I felt something different. I felt recognized. These are women we can cross on the street or when shopping groceries. These are the type of women that we end up lusting for, because they almost look real.

If for nothing else, just for the guts to do it, this Dev proved he's worth the recognition. It doesn't really matter that you find them ugly, because if you do, it will tell yourself something, and if you don't (like me) you'll learn something else.

So far, it is working quite perfectly, in my opinion.

Peace :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm NOT commenting on your aesthetic preferences, if it is a problem, it is a you problem.

The diversity, well, he could have easily made them all 10's, create a space with "out of this world beauties". But, he dared to be different. To show that beauty has many interpretations and that one can find it in some unsuspecting places. I believe that in doing so, he elevated this game to a new status level. Maybe some people will feel it unnecessary, I, find it refreshing.

Obviously I still like the perfect 10's teenage male dreams with impossible bodies and levitating tits, sure, they are a cool fantasy. Yet, when this game introduced the "less than perfect" trio, I felt something different. I felt recognized. These are women we can cross on the street or when shopping groceries. These are the type of women that we end up lusting for, because they almost look real.

If for nothing else, just for the guts to do it, this Dev proved he's worth the recognition. It doesn't really matter that you find them ugly, because if you do, it will tell yourself something, and if you don't (like me) you'll learn something else.

Who is this so-called 'ugly Debbie'? I haven't played since first release and thought I'd give this another try.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Coming right up. Debbie is great, btw. Super tall and fit, she'd scarouse me in real life, being the shorty I am, but ingame me digs her.
View attachment 2682780
You know, that oposites have a strong atraction towards each other? so IRL the chances that you and Debbie fall for each other are higher than with a taller guy
Edit: Wolf™ to round everything up Trope gave her a easygoing and sweet personality she is really cute

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You know, that oposites have a strong atraction towards each other? so IRL the chances that you and Debbie fall for each other are higher than with a taller guy
It's more about him being too fearful to approach her.

Edit: @Wolf™ to round everything up Trope gave her a easygoing and sweet personality she is really cute
Sounds good to me. Can't wait to meet her.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Honestly, so far she's my second favorite of the new class behind Kim.

• Red Heart

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
BUG FIX NOTICE
I didn't have the time to get the "name" bug fix to TropecitaGames but it was reported on discord already and the patched complete mod is already on .
The other file hosts will be updated soon:tm:.

Edit: Updated some stuff and made some mirrors for the "image problem" below. You can find all DLs in this post.

Last edited:

Nerezza

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone else missing image files from this update? I've downloaded multiple copies and for some reason missing a huge chunk for C10 and in game where the images should be I have red warnings saying "Image c10c001_005blink" not found for multiple images. Like I said I've downloaded all the updates and the whole game including the torrent and compressed versions and these come up missing for me in every download. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Anyone else missing image files from this update? I've downloaded multiple copies and for some reason missing a huge chunk for C10 and in game where the images should be I have red warnings saying "Image c10c001_005blink" not found for multiple images. Like I said I've downloaded all the updates and the whole game including the torrent and compressed versions and these come up missing for me in every download. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I had the problem with the update only download, so then I downloaded the full game again and it worked fine, this was before the public release though. Wish I could help you, but I'm quite clueless with the technical aspect of these games, and since it sounds like you've tried all versions already, I have no idea what else to try.

Oh wait... did you perhaps try setting it to wumbo?

Anyways, GL! :D

• Red Heart

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I can't find any mention of "c10c001_005blink" in the code, but maybe that's a typo and you meant "c10s001...".

Is this the only thing missing? If yes, you find the missing images attached. Download, extract and copy the game folder. If there's more missing, did you maybe update from 9B to 10B skipping 10A? Not sure how the files are missing, when you downloaded the complete game though, since I downloaded the MEGA link just now and it works.

Can you paste your traceback.txt?

If you test with the images from the archives below and it says "c10s001_010Blink" missing on the next scene, you are missing either part or all of v0.10A.

Uploaded fixes/versions:
  • Win/Linux build with Decisions + Family + Bug Fix
    MyDorm-v0.10B.2-pc+complete-mod+bugfix
  • Images for v0.10A and v0.10B + Bug Fix
  • Complete Mod + Bug Fix
  • Bug Fix only
Pick the one you want. If you only have the missing "name" error or want to be on the save side, pick either the "Bug Fix" or "Complete Mod".
If you're missing images, pick the "Images + Bug Fix" or — if you are on Windows or Linux — Game+Mod+Fix.

Riam's mirrors:
Both files contain the bug fix from earlier and the full game has the complete mod.
- - -

Last edited:

Nerezza

Sep 5, 2017
I think I worked it out for now thank you for the help. But it did say "c10sXXX_XXXblink or an" I think it was the animation files or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I included some of the tracebacks I got as well. But like I said think I fixed it at least for now anyways. Thanks for the help.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I think I worked it out for now thank you for the help. But it did say "c10sXXX_XXXblink or an" I think it was the animation files or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I included some of the tracebacks I got as well. But like I said think I fixed it at least for now anyways. Thanks for the help.
Yeah, the traceback is for the other bug, that I fixed and added to the image download.
I had to update the files again, because I first missed to add the bug fix, but if the file name said "+bugfix" you're good.
Yes, those are the "eyes blinking" images/animations. If it's working now, good. HF playing the game.

Will still update all of my mirrors with the complete package, so we have one consolidated version TropecitaGames can link to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

banuma

Jul 5, 2018

Man what a thoughtful, mature and wholesome comment. I just had to comment because I liked it so much. ^^

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any chances to get the ladies pregnant? also what kind of incest? mom, sis, cousing, etc and if preggo would be a thing I hope they are part of it too

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes