OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
@Brandy2626; If I remeber corectly Martha is his Stepmom, his Mother died, but I played it only once with the I patch, I prefer to play with the Clone Story for a change,
The clone story is quite nice, but defies all the mental barriers and the sneaking around, I mean, if you are not blood related, why keep secrets (apart from avoiding catfights between the girls)?

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The clone story is quite nice, but defies all the mental barriers and the sneaking around, I mean, if you are not blood related, why keep secrets (apart from avoiding catfights between the girls)?
Sorry I just deleted my post, the user is right if you play with I mod, there is an Inconsitence,
regarding the mental barrier, It is just that, a mental Barrier, and it can be raised with anyone it has not to be Bloodrelated.
If you have an affective and deep bond to your stepmother or the person who raised you and you see her like that and she sees you the same, all the moral inhibitions are present, as if you were blood related.
I grew up with a Stepmom and she is my Mother and I have the same feelings towards her like to my Mother (IRL) But that is my point of view , my values, my expierience, and my feelings.
You may or may not share that is up to you and it is a matter of personal, cultural, and ethic values.
No Judgement here, I am just bored that on 80% of the games are about Incestous relationships. thats all.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Actually the Ipatch is just perfect since it restores the game as it's supposed to be, keep in mind that the un-patched version is just to avoid breaking Patreon rules, but this AVN is meant to be played with the Ipatch, because one of the focal points is how each character deals with his/her mental barriers.
Hypno the User Brady meant he has the I patch but still gets the unpatched story like Martha not being his Mother

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Finally reached the beginning of the 2023 updates.
I find it refreshing that he MC is trying to be as upfront with everyone he's involved with, while trying to respect each LI's privacy. A nice poly approach, IMHPoiyO. I like the idea of him committing to being 100% with whomever his is with at the time and doing his best to not letting his non-monogamy interfere.

I also noticed something about Daphne. With her expressions and body language (touching her face), she reminds me a lot of a young Faye Reagan.
If you are with several girls at the same time, the only way for it to work is to treat each of them like she is the only one. You can't be thinking about the other(s).
There are two ways to be with several girls: hiding it or being upfront about it. The first way usually ends in disaster, and for someone like the (excessively gentlemanly) MC is unacceptable. So only one option remains.
I had to Google Faye Reagan. I have a horrible memory for actresses' names. I remembered her from like 15 years ago.

Not quite Poly in my opinion, because a poly is when every member of the group is in love with eachother, this is not the case. All the girls love the MC and accept that other girls are in the picture, but none of them is romantically involved with anyone besides the MC (so far).
Exactly. It's not poly since the love is bidirectional girlX-MC, girlY-MC, etc., there aren't (and won't be) romantical relationships between girls.

I disagree. In the unpatched version, Emma thinks she's MC's sister. Same for Erika. Daphne only recently discovered she isn't but she has grown up with that idea. Martha has raised the MC like a mother since he was 5, Norah has been an aunt in everything but the name. The mental barriers will be there. As xapican says below, he would have mental barriers with his step-mom. Blood doesn't have anything to do with it.

On the other topic, keeping secrets, I consider it logical for the girls to keep it secret, each for her personal reasons:
* Martha and Norah are MC's step-mother and aunt in everything but name. They even changed their surnames to Marks to protect Erika/Daphne/Emma. The gossiping in town will be big.
* Erika/Daphne/Emma as said above have grown up thinking they are MC's cousins/sister. Emma and Erika still think so. They keep it secret because they don't know how the family would react. The first to come clean is Erika, and it's because she caught her mother.
* Scarlett isn't hiding it. Her best friend knows, and she doesn't owe explanations to anyone else.
* Eileen, Megan, and Maddie don't have any interest in keeping it secret. Eileen came out clean with Alexia on the first opportunity. Megan is the second with a chance to come up clean, but she's considerate with Martha. She will do it the next time they meet. Maddie hasn't had the chance yet.
* Alexia knows making it public can affect Jack's case. But she didn't have any problem once Eileen discovered it.
* Simone and Samantha are mutually scared of each other's reactions.

Sorry I just deleted my post, the user is right if you play with I mod, there is an Inconsitence,
regarding the mental barrier, It is just that, a mental Barrier, and it can be raised with anyone it has not to be Bloodrelated.
If you have an affective and deep bond to your stepmother or the person who raised you and you see her like that and she sees you the same, all the moral inhibitions are present, as if you were blood related.
I grew up with a Stepmom and she is my Mother and I have the same feelings towards her like to my Mother (IRL) But that is my point of view , my values, my expierience, and my feelings.
You may or may not share that is up to you and it is a matter of personal, cultural, and ethic values.
No Judgement here, I am just bored that on 80% of the games are about Incestous relationships. thats all.
Exactly my point. The mental barrier with a stepmom who have raised you since you were a kid can be as strong as the one with a biological mother.

Hopefully with a better end.
What do you mean? I haven't found anything about a bad end for Faye.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Not quite Poly in my opinion, because a poly is when every member of the group is in love with eachother
Sorry fro the slight diversion from the game topic, but that's not quite true. There are many variants of polyamorous relationships, and the one you're describing is not particularly common IRL (or in games) outside of specific triads. Larger poly relationships tend to be "W"-shaped or other similar networks where there are a few interlocking "V"-shaped relationships. I'd say the "everyone in love with everyone else" is just as rare as the harem-style "everyone in love with one specific person" (for larger groups). For a good example, see the game Almost Dead. While it's got harem as a focus and a few of the pairs of harem members do also love each other, it's not a big web where everyone loves everyone else.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Sorry fro the slight diversion from the game topic, but that's not quite true. There are many variants of polyamorous relationships, and the one you're describing is not particularly common IRL (or in games) outside of specific triads. Larger poly relationships tend to be "W"-shaped or other similar networks where there are a few interlocking "V"-shaped relationships. I'd say the "everyone in love with everyone else" is just as rare as the harem-style "everyone in love with one specific person" (for larger groups). For a good example, see the game Almost Dead. While it's got harem as a focus and a few of the pairs of harem members do also love each other, it's not a big web where everyone loves everyone else.
In this specific case TropecitaGames confirmed that all the girls only love the MC and none of them is or will be romantically involved with another girl, so in this case, is a pure harem (of course during 3somes, 4somes etc could happen some lesbian stuff in the heat of the moment, but that is normal).

Reactions: EJW

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hopefully with a better end.
I've not heard of any "bad end" for Faye Reagan. Her last appearance was apparently in 2022 and she is now considered retired from the business.
Exactly. It's not poly since the love is bidirectional girlX-MC, girlY-MC, etc., there aren't (and won't be) romantical relationships between girls.
Perhaps not yet, but in the initial scene with Daphne and Scarlett kissing, you were given the option to allow g/g interactions in the game.
Yes, I've always been in N or W configurations. There was one opportunity to play with another partner of my girlfriend's partner, but since I didn't inform my partner ahead of time, I only played with my girlfriend. Such a configuration would have been a square.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Talking about shapes, I would say My Dorm would be like this (but with any number of "arms" between 0 and 28):
1687729301064.png
The dashed line would be an optional non-romantic (short-lived) relationship between girls in one of the four Kate routes (with the MC present).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The Nonconformist Dev's Disclaimer: The list of tags at the top of the page are those that have been proposed/imposed by others. The list of tags below is just a copy. Actual characters in the story will NOT adhere to arbitrary rules of conduct as regards relationships of any kind. It's my story and I'll tell it how I like it.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've not heard of any "bad end" for Faye Reagan. Her last appearance was apparently in 2022 and she is now considered retired from the business.

Perhaps not yet, but in the initial scene with Daphne and Scarlett kissing, you were given the option to allow g/g interactions in the game.
No, in the initial scene with Daphne and Scarlett kissing you choose to teach them together or (later) separately.
The g/g interaction choice was after the game night when you could ask Daphne and Emma to kiss each other goodnight to settle their discussion.
The girls can interact between them in threesomes, in the heat of the moment, if that option is enabled. But they won't fall for each other or have relationships with each other outside of Xsomes.

Reactions: Horny Toad and EJW

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No, in the initial scene with Daphne and Scarlett kissing you choose to teach them together or (later) separately.
The g/g interaction choice was after the game night when you could ask Daphne and Emma to kiss each other goodnight to settle their discussion.
The girls can interact between them in threesomes, in the heat of the moment, if that option is enabled. But they won't fall for each other or have relationships with each other outside of Xsomes.
You're correct. I'd misremembered. Daphne and Scarlett are VERY clear they aren't interested in each other romantically

There's been a lot of talk among some of the LIs about what will happen if Mark ads bisexual women to the mix.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The Nonconformist Dev's Disclaimer: The list of tags at the top of the page are those that have been proposed/imposed by others. The list of tags below is just a copy. Actual characters in the story will NOT adhere to arbitrary rules of conduct as regards relationships of any kind. It's my story and I'll tell it how I like it.
There aren't tags for every circumstance and some of the site tags are somewhat subjective or misleading (pregnancy is the act of impregnation for some, and the preggo sex for others; until the last changes NTR included netorare and netori, etc.)
I write my story (with external inputs, obviously, as I am certain I don't know everything) and tag the game the best I can with the tools at hand.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not quite Poly in my opinion, because a poly is when every member of the group is in love with eachother, this is not the case. All the girls love the MC and accept that other girls are in the picture, but none of them is romantically involved with anyone besides the MC (so far).
True, but more poly than most harems out here. Well, they don't have to all be in love with each other. My most recent case of having a partner and girlfriend, my girlfriend was bi, but my partner was straight (actually more ACE). The two were not involved with each other except as friends. Same for the various boyfriends my partner had. Two of them were bisexual and did go down on me for a short while during threesomes, but it was not the norm. And the STD explanation was somewhat realistic as a way to avoid other men for the story. In the real world, polyamorous people usually test often and many have barrier protocols for new lovers.

In my own poly stories, I'll be dealing with it in a more real world manner.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There aren't tags for every circumstance and some of the site tags are somewhat subjective or misleading (pregnancy is the act of impregnation for some, and the preggo sex for others; until the last changes NTR included netorare and netori, etc.)
I write my story (with external inputs, obviously, as I am certain I don't know everything) and tag the game the best I can with the tools at hand.
And you seem to do a marvelous job of sticking to the definitions when applying the arguments for all the various relationships and their complexities. It must be exhausting. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Red Heart

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
True, but more poly than most harems out here. Well, they don't have to all be in love with each other. My most recent case of having a partner and girlfriend, my girlfriend was bi, but my partner was straight (actually more ACE). The two were not involved with each other except as friends. Same for the various boyfriends my partner had. Two of them were bisexual and did go down on me for a short while during threesomes, but it was not the norm. And the STD explanation was somewhat realistic as a way to avoid other men for the story. In the real world, polyamorous people usually test often and many have barrier protocols for new lovers.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-10b-3-tropecita-games.115549/post-11086041

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

A real poly game can be much fun, but you know that, even if there isn't any other male, The NTR Inquisition will come crying for a tag if two LI have fun without the MC present. Technically they could be right if it's done without the MC's knowledge. If it is with the MC's knowledge it would need a sharing tag.
I wanted to avoid those two tags since the first minute. I'm allergic to NTR (either with male or female) and to dicks not attached to the MC's body, and sharing doesn't fit the game theme.
But I recognize a well-done poly game can be a lot of fun (I consider the best game I played, Sisterly Lust, as poly)

And you seem to do a marvelous job of sticking to the definitions when applying the arguments for all the various relationships and their complexities. It must be exhausting. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Not too much, since most tags are really generic, they give a lot of liberty. Sometimes it's fun thinking of ways to find a crack in a tag definition that will expand its meaning. Aes Sedai's things (Robert Jordan's fans will get the reference).
I don't think about a relationship based on the tag it will trigger. More the other way around. I write a relationship and then think if a new tag is needed.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes