TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hello Can anyone show me a link or list all the different paths are in this great game? Thank you in advance
Thank you for such a quick reply mate. I just got to the part in where u can go back and view each of the different paths you could have had if you had of picked whatever option. I now kinda wish the walkthrough mod would have in brackets what each choice you make would go towards..

thanks for the reply once again.
There isn't a list of all possible combinations. I stopped counting when I got to 1,033,121,304 possible combinations... in 0.7B. It was the 9th update and it was 9 updates ago (although the current update is called 0.13 there have been 18 releases. The naming got off because split updates)

From what you say, you should be at Maddie or Daphne/Scarlett scenes.
Maddie:
a.- Pure Romance
If you got caught peeping on Martha on Day 4
b.- Romance born from blackmail
c.- Maddie blackmails the MC (Light FemDom)
d.- MC blackmails Maddie (Light MaleDom)

Scarlett/Daphne
a.- You chose to teach them to kiss at the same time
b.- You chose to teach them separately
c.- The above options are modified if you are in Romance or Inverse corruption with Daphne

Does ipatch work for second chapter too?
It enables a button on the main menu to chose between Family(patched) and Clones (unpatched)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh wait ... its in english , right ,,,, ok nevermind i don't need the patch ... ;)
hey about this patch thingy ... i had some trouble finding where to switch it to english for me .... i mean i did find it after clicking threw alot of stuff ... :LOL: but i don't think i'll need this patch will i ? :unsure:

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
hey about this patch thingy ... i had some trouble finding where to switch it to english for me .... i mean i did find it after clicking threw alot of stuff ... :LOL: but i don't think i'll need this patch will i ? :unsure:
The patch is the incest patch from the OP. It enables a button to change from family to clones' story arcs.

Reactions: ImperialD and Feyd

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't want to be THAT guy... but wouldn't it be easier if the default language were English?
That would eliminate the confusion on how to change language...
We tried to do it, but it didn't work as we intended. It was late for another recompile to test it once again.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, how do I know if I have it set to family and not clones? New GUI is confusing.
1700008071574.png

Press bacon receive button... or something like that... :KEK:
Installing the patch might also be a good idea...

I agree on the new GUI though...
I'd describe it as ugly but functioning...

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes