TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the reply, so this one is Martha right? any spicy content in the future? View attachment 1785404
Yes, that one is Martha.
You will get the chance of having spicy, hot, and volcanic hot content with her.
If you haven't tested the game yet, the girls are, from left to right :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on your decissions, you will get content with all of them at the end of game.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks a lot. We are not so familiarized with renpy as to release an official Android port just now. We are investigating on how to do it so the user experience looks as good as we want.
I can port for your game if you want to, you can pm me ;)

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
TropecitaGames the 3D model for the MC looks way too old for someone who just finish college, that model it’s usually used for older men not for one in their early twenties (22-25?) it doesn’t help either that the hair isn’t 100% solid black so under some lights ends up looking like the MC already have grey hairs. Other than that I enjoy the game a lot(y)

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames the 3D model for the MC looks way too old for someone who just finish college, that model it’s usually used for older men not for one in their early twenties (22-25?) it doesn’t help either that the hair isn’t 100% solid black so under some lights ends up looking like the MC already have grey hairs. Other than that I enjoy the game a lot(y)
Thanks for your feedback.
The model was the best we could find with what we had in mind, a man in his early twenties but looking in his late twenties, both phisichally and personality wise. We needed that, so that the milfs in the game don't feel like they're dating a boy, they're going out with a man. Martha and Norah are in their early forties. They won't consider MC as a partner if he looks and behaves as a 20 years old boy.
We aren't 100% happy with the result and, although we won't change the model, we will take steps to change his overall look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's always people, like Daphne, who likes it. Daphne opinion is not reliable; she will like it even if MC is tonsured like a medieval monk :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The MC really has to go to the barber. I don't think he looked in the mirror for a long time. :KEK:

But other than that, I like this game. :)

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames
Nov 26, 2021
Hey TropecitaGames

So we can go after all the girls from what I've read and I'm assuming the majority of people that play will do that like myself, I just wanted to know about the pathing, so let's say Li 1 asks me on a date and I say yes then that's what happens, where as if I say no then leave then run into Li2 so then I follow her path, basically will I miss a bunch of content by accepting one Li advances or can I get all the story/scenes similar to WVM I guess would be the best reference to use

Hopefully this isn't confusing

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't want to be too pushy, but.... Could you solve my doubt? :HideThePain:
TropecitaGames
Sorry, between all the messages, yours remained unanswered. My fault.
The corruption tag is there with a future girl in mind; with her you will have the option to choose between the corruption and the romance paths. If the walkthrough is active, you will be informed when this election shows.

Once again, sorry for not answering earlier.

Reactions: Tiur and Havenless_
4.00 star(s) 88 Votes