TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey TropecitaGames

So we can go after all the girls from what I've read and I'm assuming the majority of people that play will do that like myself, I just wanted to know about the pathing, so let's say Li 1 asks me on a date and I say yes then that's what happens, where as if I say no then leave then run into Li2 so then I follow her path, basically will I miss a bunch of content by accepting one Li advances or can I get all the story/scenes similar to WVM I guess would be the best reference to use

Hopefully this isn't confusing
You can go for every girl without (major) consequences. Obviously, if you don't like Girl 7, f.ex, and you don't open her path, you will miss her content.
I hope I understood your question and solved your doubt.

Nov 26, 2021
You can go for every girl without (major) consequences. Obviously, if you don't like Girl 7, f.ex, and you don't open her path, you will miss her content.
I hope I understood your question and solved your doubt.
Yeah pretty much, I hate missing content because I made a choice with one girl which unknowingly meant I missed a movie date with someone else, I'll check it out after the second release and as always if I like it I'll sub (if I'm not broke by then been a few good VN's come out recently) one other thing, I think this may have been answered already but some Li already have bfs, I won't ever see any scene or hear things that they do along the way either right like a surprise voyer scene or how they had great sex last night even if it's optional I'm like no thanks, I'm a big self inserter (yes I'm weird) and that really grinds my gears when that happens, sorry I'm annoying and picky with content and don't like that stuff breaking the flow ya know, this'll help others decide as well though so win win I guess

Anyway I've talked to much

Good luck

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah pretty much, I hate missing content because I made a choice with one girl which unknowingly meant I missed a movie date with someone else, I'll check it out after the second release and as always if I like it I'll sub (if I'm not broke by then been a few good VN's come out recently) one other thing, I think this may have been answered already but some Li already have bfs, I won't ever see any scene or hear things that they do along the way either right like a surprise voyer scene or how they had great sex last night even if it's optional I'm like no thanks, I'm a big self inserter (yes I'm weird) and that really grinds my gears when that happens, sorry I'm annoying and picky with content and don't like that stuff breaking the flow ya know, this'll help others decide as well though so win win I guess

Anyway I've talked to much

Good luck
You won't miss any content you don't want to miss. Two scenes with different girls will never overlap in such a way that you have to choose one or the other. I hate to choose in harem games, so we didn't include it in our game.
About the girls with previous partners: The only dick digging on a LI you will see in this game is MC's. With every LI with previous partners (note I'm not specifying gender) you won't have any voyeur scene or any conversation about sex with that partner.
If you open the path with Girl Z, and she has a boyfriend, there will appear reasons to break up that relationship. Opening the path starts the machine that will break up the relationship before you see or hear anything about sex with the boyfriend.
Extreme exception, can be a girl shared with another girl: f.ex. You open a path with Girl X, a bisexual LI who is in a relationship with Girl Y. You will have the chance to make Girl X break up with Girl Y, or to include the Girl Y in your harem, converting both of them in LI.
I think everyone of us, the players, have our own taste. All are respectable, and not all the games are for everyone. F.ex. in our game won't be NTR in the sense that a LI won't EVER fuck another man. There will be cheating, but the MC won't be the one cheated on.

Sorry for the text wall

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
how can i join this dorm?:ROFLMAO:
btw, nice game!
I've applied as a plumber, but they haven't answered yet. :ROFLMAO:
I've seen the applications for the first batch of students and I'm looking forward to them arriving. I think I will plant my camping tent in the forest near the house.
Thanks for your feedback.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I'm guessing interracial here refers to an Arabic or Latina chick? Unless one of those 8 girls is supposed to be black? :LOL:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm guessing interracial here refers to an Arabic or Latina chick? Unless one of those 8 girls is supposed to be black? :LOL:
A woman from India. She is the friend with benefits of the mc at college. Or there could be a future dorm resident.

Reactions: TropecitaGames
Dec 9, 2020
Great start!
Really great cast of girls, although some might think it's kinda vanilla... but not me! Not that there's anything wrong with tattoos, or piercings, or half shaved heads, but some games just seem to overdo it lately.
Also thumbs up for providing the option for routes, kinda going in the direction of Grandma's house which is another great game.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Great start!
Really great cast of girls, although some might think it's kinda vanilla... but not me! Not that there's anything wrong with tattoos, or piercings, or half shaved heads, but some games just seem to overdo it lately.
Also thumbs up for providing the option for routes, kinda going in the direction of Grandma's house which is another great game.
Erika, the girl in black at the far right is tattooed. You can glimpse it i her right arm and her right waist at the cover image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the routes: We prefer a game where you don't loose content because an election that you didn't know where it would lead, so we try to implement the paths option. You always will know if a decission is opening or closing that route (if the walkthrough is active, obviously)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your feedbak. Sorry I didn't know that versioning standards.
It's been years without programming for public release, working only on in-company internal software that is versioned based on release date (company rules).
The initial idea was to name the versions based in what day they finish their narrative. But the first release begins on day 0 and finishes on day 3, so naming the first release Day 3, the second Day 4, and the third Day 6, f.ex, seemed a bit off and messy.
We will keep your feedback in mind for future releases. Thanks.
Sure, it's just that it's going to be easier for you and others. The thing is:

R.M.P

(release version, minor version, patch version). A minor version can surpass 9 so you could have a version with a patch named 0.12.1. That would be the 12th minor release's first bugfix (patch).

Or, you can just do it as your company did. It's not standard, but it's understandable. Sometimes, the software I develop is named fx: 0.76.0 220621 for the version 0.76 from 22nd June 2021.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I like incest games i just think is weird when the game feels strange without the patch them i need to put it, since the games cant be pre patched i have been feeling less inclined to enjoy it

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I like incest games i just think is weird when the game feels strange without the patch them i need to put it, since the games cant be pre patched i have been feeling less inclined to enjoy it
The game is not prepatched for two reasons:
  • Patreon doesn't allow it.
  • There's people who don't like incest and prefer a more vanilla approach.
As developers we try to reach the biggest player base, and we want to give an enjoyable experience to both players who like incest and those who don't.
I, personally as a player, don't like when a game only changes 'sister' for 'roommate', f.ex., because then the internal battle on both sides about dating a sister/brother don't have any reason to be if she's your roomie.
We've found a solution that we think works well:
Also we don't like that the players have to download the incest patch for every update, so it's universal for all the lenght of the game. It only changes a variable value and the game will take note of that value and act accordingly. The updates will be written for the patched and the unpatched game.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Very nice start. A few translation errors here and there but otherwise very solid.
The girls are all very hot and I can't wait to see the relationship progressing with his family.
The only thing I'm worried about are the new tenants in future updates. I can't see at the moment how you could add multiple strangers to the story, living in the same house without disturbing all chances of development with the family members.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Very nice start. A few translation errors here and there but otherwise very solid.
The girls are all very hot and I can't wait to see the relationship progressing with his family.
The only thing I'm worried about are the new tenants in future updates. I can't see at the moment how you could add multiple strangers to the story, living in the same house without disturbing all chances of development with the family members.
Our initial idea was to:
  1. MC arrives home (Day X)
  2. Relations begin with the family and old acquaintances (Day X to X+3)
  3. The students arrive (Day X+4). The end of the initial release was the first 4 students arrival.
That posed a problem, as you said, in the development of the relationship with the family members. Too many girls (almost) simultaneously, and the player can't get to know them all, only superficially.
We changed the timeline as stated on game:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh yeah, I guess I kinda glossed over that since she didn't act like the typical goth/emo girl either. :LOL:
Erika is a very special character to us, as she is loosely based on a real person (with her approval, obviously). She's a girl (the real one) that has gone through some nasty phases in her life; she continues listening to the same music and liking the goth look, and has kept it althought right now she doesn't behave like one anymore. Also, she says that her gothic wardrobe is worth a little fortune :ROFLMAO:

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I don't really play 0.1 versions since most of them almost always are just an introduction of the characters without actual content(Lewd/Non-Lewd). You guys really did a great job on yours! Looking forward to playing each update instead of waiting for a couple of updates till I start playing again.

On a side note: I really love the bushes. ;) Nice landscaping! A garden without bushes is alright, but if all of them don't have any bushes it's just plain and boring.

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes