TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
c09s018_030.webp has a shot of the GPS route to the beach. If you zoom in, you can see they got on HWY-1. The beach is Morro Rock Beach and looks nothing like the game's version. The same goes for the starting point which is in front of their home. Best-guess is that their home is a little bit south of Cerro Cabrillo Trail - Morro Bay State Park on S. Bay Blvd.

So THEIR Newport isn't the same as ours.

Then there was the comparison of (I think) Phoenix to L.A. and Newport to L.A. This gave 2 areas to be as they had to be on/near the coast. Given the reference to migrating boars, the best option would be the northern area. Which is the San Luis Obispo area.
Exactly that.
In My Dorm's alt-world, Morro Bay and Baywood-Los Osos have been replaced for the bigger town of Newport (even at a geological level, so the beach doesn't look the same). Los Osos had 14,276 inhabitants and Morro Bay 10,234 (2010 census) so Newport is around 29,000 (due to being a bit larger than both combined), making it the third city (population-wise) of the county after San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles.
Westport (where Megan lives) has replaced San Simeon (571 hab) + Cambria (6,229 hab) and has nearly 8,000 inhabitants.
I only take into account the location for the displacement times when someone has to drive out of Newport. So Westport and Atascadero are 30 minutes away, and San Luis Obispo (and its airport) needs a ride of around 20 minutes.

You guessed correctly the house location, but in the game world the zone is heavily forested and with some lakes (due to the geological changes) and there isn't a state park. We need those plots to build the Marks neighborhood, right?
The houses are where the marker is shown
1711731683034.png

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice Update, but those girls are way to unhappy about not being pregnant. Really felt bad that my MC decided that he didn't want a football team worth of toddlers in his mid-twenties.
:unsure:
They see it as their last chances (due to their age) of getting pregnant. You took your choices, but that doesn't mean they need to be happy with them. Also, they don't know you have a "magic button" to decide if they got pregnant or not. ;)

The reactions will be different for younger girls since they know they have a lot of time ahead to get pregnant, but Martha, Norah, Samantha, Betty, and Kiara's reactions will show heavy disappointment—especially Martha and Norah in the unpatched version, where they haven't been pregnant ever. Same for Betty (on both versions).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Exactly that.
In My Dorm's alt-world, Morro Bay and Baywood-Los Osos have been replaced for the bigger town of Newport (even at a geological level, so the beach doesn't look the same). Los Osos had 14,276 inhabitants and Morro Bay 10,234 (2010 census) so Newport is around 29,000 (due to being a bit larger than both combined), making it the third city (population-wise) of the county after San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles.
Westport (where Megan lives) has replaced San Simeon (571 hab) + Cambria (6,229 hab) and has nearly 8,000 inhabitants.
I only take into account the location for the displacement times when someone has to drive out of Newport. So Westport and Atascadero are 30 minutes away, and San Luis Obispo (and its airport) needs a ride of around 20 minutes.

You guessed correctly the house location, but in the game world the zone is heavily forested and with some lakes (due to the geological changes) and there isn't a state park. We need those plots to build the Marks neighborhood, right?
The houses are where the marker is shown
View attachment 3489563
... about a three-hour drive I see ...

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.00 star(s) 88 Votes