Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Until you named Dawn Wells (and I could google her) I didn't get the reference. Never watched Gilligan's Island. Wasn't born yet and I don't even know if they showed it in Spain. I heard of it for the first time in Alf.
First:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couldn't resist ^_^

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Until you named Dawn Wells (and I could google her) I didn't get the reference. Never watched Gilligan's Island. Wasn't born yet and I don't even know if they showed it in Spain. I heard of it for the first time in Alf.
Never watched it either actually, just heard so many references about in TV and Movies :)

Oh Gordon Shumway.....best character in TV history........(sorry Dr. Gregory House, you're nr 2)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
I just finished the update, it was really good (until it ended lol)
I was hyped for the shooting practice with Eva (because of how her character was portrayed up until this update) and I gotta say TropecitaGames you really nailed it.

That said, nice update as usual. But when playing I replayed from the start of chapter 2 and noticed Alexia in a bathing suit. How in the hell does she hide Yeti in that tiny bathing suit? Hair should be sprouting every where!
The Yeti is an elusive creature ;)
Yeah, this update was really sweet (and wholesome), can't wait what surprises the mc will do to eva and amanda, i don't know why but i have a feeling that the mc will give for them some kind of doll as a gift and say something like "i was no there when you are young but i'm here now".
At the end of the last update I was thinking the same kind of thing, and I have a strong feeling that's one reason why MC invited Amanda for Sunday lunch. Unless they are both together the surprise would be ruined for whoever is absent, and what better day than one where they are expecting to see gifts for their sisters?

Reactions: AlexTorch and DA22

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You're just a young whippersnapper! Back in the day, when I was quite young, I watched the original airings of some of the episodes of Gilligan's Island.

Now... get off my lawn!! ;)
<goes back inside to take my arthritis medicine and watch some Antiques Roadshow and reruns of Lawrence Welk...>

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Not if Trope decides to render up a "Mary Ann" for the Dorm. ;)
Oh, I'd definitely take a "Ginger", too. Granted, she had an insufferably shallow and self-absorbed personality (the personalities of all the GI characters were written and played as stereotypical caricatures), but she was hott AF, and young (+ not so young) me found (finds?) the fact that she was a sultry tease very much a turn-on...

1711807198852.png

I've always had a thing for...

(wait for it)...

GINGERS! ;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Oh, I'd definitely take a "Ginger", too. Granted, she had an insufferably shallow and self-absorbed personality (the personalities of all the GI characters were written and played as stereotypical caricatures), but she was hott AF, and young (+ not so young) me found (finds?) the fact that she was a sultry tease very much a turn-on...

View attachment 3491841

I've always had a thing for...

(wait for it)...

GINGERS! ;)
No way more than enough gingers as it is. ;):p

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh! How I struggled to do that image! Thanks to all the collaborations of the Photoshop masters it ended up looking good!
It's almost a year... 2nd anniversary is 30 days away.
Okay, I'll be honest, I 100% DON'T KNOW how I attached the full anniversary image to that post. I swore I only attached the joke gif I made -- which I only made because I'd I'd already made the joke image for the other thread and I thought it complemented the current conversation.

Hopefully some other fans who missed it can enjoy it though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.00 star(s) 88 Votes