MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I haven't found anything about this so I'll ask. The game will have a gallery in the future? I really miss one
Maybe yes, maybe not. Everything is decided by the developer, but I understand the developer and why there is no gallery, in most harem or branching games it is difficult to implement galleries or individual gallery scenes..
but I heard that TropecitaGames will soon introduce galleries into the game, as he wants to create a beautiful interface and much more

Bernael

Jan 3, 2019
Maybe yes, maybe not. Everything is decided by the developer, but I understand the developer and why there is no gallery, in most harem or branching games it is difficult to implement galleries or individual gallery scenes..
but I heard that TropecitaGames will soon introduce galleries into the game, as he wants to create a beautiful interface and much more
That's nice, a gallery would come in handy along with this new interface imo. I understand that it can have problems and it's fine, the game is very good the way it is already. It's just that I didn't want to play the game again every time or have a lot of saves just to revisit some scenes.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's nice, a gallery would come in handy along with this new interface imo. I understand that it can have problems and it's fine, the game is very good the way it is already. It's just that I didn't want to play the game again every time or have a lot of saves just to revisit some scenes.
If you're playing in single paths or harems, they offer you "What if..." moments, like you could find out what you'd miss if you'd already broken up with someone or dated the same girl...
maybe in the future there will be a lot of things. the game is still at a new peak pace that it is worth praising him for the work he has done in two and a half years :)

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Bernael

Jan 3, 2019
If you're playing in single paths or harems, they offer you "What if..." moments, like you could find out what you'd miss if you'd already broken up with someone or dated the same girl...
maybe in the future there will be a lot of things. the game is still at a new peak pace that it is worth praising him for the work he has done in two and a half years :)
Yes, I absolutely agree, as I said the game is very good and I liked it a lot, can't wait for future updates. It was more like a suggestion than a critic

Jul 31, 2018
3 question, sorry if they are stupid.
1) should i download the first part or the main link has all the game?
2) is there a walkthrough or is not needed?
3) i see pregnancy tag, is pregnancy an ending only thing or will develop during the game?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
3) i see pregnancy tag, is pregnancy an ending only thing or will develop during the game?
Think of links as seasons. So you need 1 and then part 2.
Walkthrough is in-game i think you might need incest patch tho if you want family option.
they happen through out the game but actual babies not yet

• Red Heart

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
1. Start with Part 1
2. yesn't there is a walkthrough included in the Game if you want to use it
3. I don't remember clearly because I could be mixing with other Games but I think during the Game ( think after act 2 ) should be the Answer

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1. Yes, you need part 1 first.
2. WT is included, don't forget the ic patch though.
3. I assume you mean the belly? Not sure... we're not there yet.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You can start with main link and answer questions, but as others have said it's best to start with part 1.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
1: Yes, of course.
2: Of course yes, it's possible without it.
3: Maybe yes, maybe no.

• Red Heart

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
1.- Not indispensable but recommended. If you don't play Part 1 you won't understand the characters, who is who, or the relationship building. Part 1 is ~75% of the game's story and dialogue. I also recommend playing the intro even if you won't rename the characters (it's short and included in Part 1) so you know the family background.
2.- There is a native walkthrough included in the game.
3.- Right now, there are up to 11 girls pregnant. They still haven't developed the bellies, since it is too early. They will develop them and there will be pregnant sex in Act III. You can check the Acts here (they were named phases then). Pregnancy is optional and under the player control.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So since I'm guessing it's still not on by default and probably thevast majority of people would like it back just thought I'd mention how to get the auto-forward button back on the quick menu in Part 2. Open the console and enter "persistent.quickmenuButtonsSkip = True"; no modified files required and should only have to be done once also long as they keep the same interface code and nothing happens to your persistent data.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes