dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
Nah... that's the "I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose" haircut... quite gay... :KEK:
Better is to be a handsome guy and a real hero with a golden heart and without a hair, than to think too much about something so not important.
I like the main character. He is a good guy. He takes care about his family and about all his girls. Yes, he is a womanizer.
But I don't think, that this is something bad. This is just part of nature.
This is how our ancestors survided.

1713616138919.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Better is to be a handsome guy and a real hero with a golden heart and without a hair, than to think too much about something so not important.
I like the main character. He is a good guy. He takes care about his family and about all his girls. Yes, he is a womanizer.
But I don't think, that this is something bad. This is just part of nature.
This is how our ancestors survided.

View attachment 3557884
WTF are you even talking about... nobody was even questioning if the MC is a good guy... we were joking about the hair Tropecita used for the MC model und you keep talking about baldness... that joke was done yesterday...

Stop embarrassing yourself... :KEK:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I know, that you prefer this kind of hair style. The head like a bowling ball - you just want to kiss it.

View attachment 3557865

View attachment 3557868
View attachment 3557869

View attachment 3557871
View attachment 3557878
View attachment 3557880
View attachment 3557886

Cope and seethe... I was clearly making a joke... no need to feel attacked over your bald head... :KEK:
Nothin wrong with a shaved head. I'm an old af dude and I've been shavin mine since I was 17. So, all that's left to say is:
Blah-Blah-Blah.gif

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 3557886

Cope and seethe... I was clearly making a joke... no need to feel attacked over your bald head... :KEK:
I just say, what I real think.
If we look " Terminator 2" movie, then, the hairstyle of young John Connor was very cool. All boys wanted to have something like this. Me too, but I never have.
When I look now, for me this kind of hair style looks like more that he is a gay. And similar with " Backstreet Boys" hair style then.
I have nothing against gays, blue people, how we call them, if they do not touch me, I only do not like, how it looks on me.

Every person has his own preferences and taste.

1713616697339.png

For our, post soviet territory, it is too soft and too feminine hair style. We prefer something more brutal, masculine and easy. --->

1713616771401.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
WTF are you even talking about... nobody was even questioning if the MC is a good guy... we were joking about the hair Tropecita used for the MC model und you keep talking about baldness... that joke was done yesterday...

Stop embarrassing yourself... :KEK:
Nothin wrong with a shaved head. I'm an old af dude and I've been shavin mine since I was 17. So, all that's left to say is:
View attachment 3557902
Oh my, having a bad hair day are we? Hehehehe...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
...And not for nothin', but in spite of all the man-love for the Rock and Jason Statham and Vin Diesel, John Rambo has some serious badass hair to go along with all the rest of his badassery...

1713621195718.png

;) :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes