snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You know instead of.all this talk about male haircuts and pictures of the Rock and vin diseal.

We could instead talk about how atttractive Sophie the hairdresser is and how we will never get to play with her:cry:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You know instead of.all this talk about male haircuts and pictures of the Rock and vin diseal.

We could instead talk about how atttractive Sophie the hairdresser is and how we will never get to play with her:cry:
I mean the MC never had interest in her to begin with... and tbh the game has enough LIs already... :shrug:

Reactions: sagerock820

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

I don't like it when in my games MC chases everything that doesn't scratch and not runs away into a tree. ;)

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I used to be bald.
but then I started sucking on tiddies and grew a magnificent mane and grew big and strong!!!

now i'm not necessarily saying that bald men cant get tiddies, but i'm living proof of a correlation!

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
How many girls do the main character has at this moment? 16? I think, it' s more than enough for him and for us.

And don't forget - there is not Eva and Amanda in this picture. Plus few others girls, he met and have in his harem or will have.

1713697211474.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Solarics

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
How many girls do the main character has at this moment? 16? I think, it' s more than enough for him and for us.

And don't forget - there is not Eva and Amanda in this picture. Plus few others girls, he met and have in his harem or will have.

View attachment 3560632
Define "has", "enough", and "us", please.
At the moment of that picture, he can be in a relationship with 11 (Martha, Norah, Samantha, Emma, Eileen, Simone, Daphne, Alexia, Scarlett, Erika, and Saira) of the 18 girls in the picture. Plus Maddie and Megan. So, in total, he was in a relationship with 13 of the 22 LIs. After that, he opened another path (Debbie) and pre-opened another one (Meemaw).
I'm fairly sure Samantha wouldn't think of the MC in terms of "having" her.
Girls not yet in the harem: Amanda, Eva, Kiara, Meemaw (kinda), Kim, Betty, Kate, and Lisa. And the 6 on the last batch of students.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Define "has", "enough", and "us", please.
At the moment of that picture, he can be in a relationship with 11 (Martha, Norah, Samantha, Emma, Eileen, Simone, Daphne, Alexia, Scarlett, Erika, and Saira) of the 18 girls in the picture. Plus Maddie and Megan. So, in total, he was in a relationship with 13 of the 22 LIs. After that, he opened another path (Debbie) and pre-opened another one (Meemaw).
I'm fairly sure Samantha wouldn't think of the MC in terms of "having" her.
Girls not yet in the harem: Amanda, Eva, Kiara, Meemaw (kinda), Kim, Betty, Kate, and Lisa. And the 6 on the last batch of students.
I'm trying hard to keep up here. So, by my calculation that would be... let's see... carry the 1... ummm... two hundred and thirty seven?

Edit: I forgot. I wanted to take a crack at this one too... Define "has", "enough" So... if MC "has" 6 inches that would be "enough". Unless that's around... then it would be "plenty". How'd I do?

Last edited:

Solarics

Jul 8, 2020

View attachment 3560632
As a game, more choices are better. With so many girls, you don't have to fall in love with all of them, or even with any one of them, but the issue of number is left to the developers to worry about. As a player, I hope the more the merrier. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3560632
You know, the answer to your initial question is "As many or few as I want." -- This dev is generous. If you want 3, you can stay at 3. If you want one, go for it. If you want 10, you can have 10. The choice is yours. No need to complain.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XVII) - Scarlett

I'll start this Special Render during the subscriber cycle with Scarlett. Lacking previews (or not wanting to publish them to avoid spoilers until every tier has access to the update) gives me the chance to get more "artistic" with these individual renders.
I always loved Scarlett, but this render, playing with lights and shadows, gives her a mystery aura I like a lot.
My idea with this one was to have her thinking about the DNA test. And waiting for the MC to get back with the result.
Full HD/4K render exclusive for subscribers.
Special (XVII) - Scarlett 1920.png

Solarics

Jul 8, 2020
Special Render (XVII) - Scarlett

I'll start this Special Render during the subscriber cycle with Scarlett. Lacking previews (or not wanting to publish them to avoid spoilers until every tier has access to the update) gives me the chance to get more "artistic" with these individual renders.
I always loved Scarlett, but this render, playing with lights and shadows, gives her a mystery aura I like a lot.
My idea with this one was to have her thinking about the DNA test. And waiting for the MC to get back with the result.
Full HD/4K render exclusive for subscribers.
View attachment 3564108
I don't know where this place is, but the two Chinese characters on the wall seem to be mirror images, and the combination is a bit strange, not like a word. :unsure:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know where this place is, but the two Chinese characters on the wall seem to be mirror images, and the combination is a bit strange, not like a word. :unsure:
They are two plaques with two kanjis each. Only showing the lower part of each lower kanji.
1713800880902.png
I don't know any Chinese or Japanese, so I don't know if it says "Trop is a Moron" or in which language it's written

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes