txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Since I've said no to every pregnancy option thus far as well as no to a handful of LIs is there any point in continuing the game? If pregnancy is the focused endgame I mean...
Well, since we don't have an idea about what the endgame would be focus on depending of your choices......., maybe? It's up to you. It really depends who you said no to. Also, the game is still a long time to being near the end so, if you enjoy playing it and you like the story, you should continue playing then.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Since I've said no to every pregnancy option thus far as well as no to a handful of LIs is there any point in continuing the game? If pregnancy is the focused endgame I mean...
Well I don't know what to say to that, give in spread a little of that seed enjoy it. If you are enjoying the game on that path I would say keep going I'm not even sure what kind of end there would be

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I have a vague recollection of Trope saying MC'd knock up the girls whose paths he was on in the epilogue, but don't quote me or I'll have to deny everything. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Everything Trope has said indicates there will be as many options available as he can manage ... which WILL include no pregnancy, if you never say yes to pregnancy. I won't even speculate how that will effect your play vs other people's play, since Trope has indicated he's doing his best to make the "endgame" as modular as he can.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The focus of the endgame is building a different kind of family, including what you want to be there. For some players, it will be the full harem with full pregnancy. For some others it will be a monogamous relationship without kids. You can customize the focus of your playthrough to your tastes.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
The focus of the endgame is building a different kind of family, including what you want to be there. For some players, it will be the full harem with full pregnancy. For some others it will be a monogamous relationship without kids. You can customize the focus of your playthrough to your tastes.
And for that we are very grateful to you. Many games tend to end quickly from a certain point. This is usually done by limiting the player's choices. This reduces the amount of work, but ruins the fun of the game. In your case, the player feels that he has an influence on what is happening. And that the gameplay goes according to his preferences. Keep it up.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, since we don't have an idea about what the endgame would be focus on depending of your choices......., maybe? It's up to you. It really depends who you said no to. Also, the game is still a long time to being near the end so, if you enjoy playing it and you like the story, you should continue playing then.
It doesn't matter who you reject. The game is focused on being playable (and trying to be enjoyable) with any combination of "girls" (0-28 LIs). Pregnancy is an important part of the game, but only for those players who want it. Imagine someone on a monogamous path with Meemaw. That player won't see any pregnancy, but the game would have an ending for them.

I have a vague recollection of Trope saying MC'd knock up the girls whose paths he was on in the epilogue, but don't quote me or I'll have to deny everything. :)
Quoted. :D
That's also a choice. It was provided for those players who want kids but don't like preggo sex on screen.

Everything Trope has said indicates there will be as many options available as he can manage ... which WILL include no pregnancy, if you never say yes to pregnancy. I won't even speculate how that will effect your play vs other people's play, since Trope has indicated he's doing his best to make the "endgame" as modular as he can.
A no-pregnancy playthrough will have some differences in the girls' (and the family's) stories in the epilogue besides the obvious. No need to build a diaper factory or a nursery :ROFLMAO:.
Someone's career can be a bit held back because of pregnancy, or be boosted by it, for example. One of the girls' career focus will be changed depending on if there's any pregnancy or not. Not for better or worse, just a different focus. And she doesn't need to be pregnant or in the harem for it. Yes, the stories will get so intertweened that knocking up Erika, Martha, or Betty, for example, can change another girl's destiny.

And for that we are very grateful to you. Many games tend to end quickly from a certain point. This is usually done by limiting the player's choices. This reduces the amount of work, but ruins the fun of the game. In your case, the player feels that he has an influence on what is happening. And that the gameplay goes according to his preferences. Keep it up.
That was the idea since the start. The player should shape his family to a certain point. That includes relationships and kids. But the girls' lives don't revolve 100% around him, so the family feelings will build up even with the rejected girls or the girls who still haven't been rejected/accepted (a lot on that in v.0.17). Girls will influence girls, even if the bigger influence is MC's.
I guess some devs want to end the project once the stories they want to tell have come to an end, or don't know how to close the story (that even happens to professional screenwriters and you can see it on TV series or movies).
Speaking of TV series, sometimes I don't know if it's worse a rushed ending or a lot of episodes meandering without progressing because they have to fill them or don't know how to close it. I hope that doesn't happen to My Dorm. Having the different endings planned in advance will help, but I demonstrated a lot of times that I'm not failproof and I make many mistakes.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Did anyone else feel guilty about choosing to have Kate remain thicc going forward? I loved that she wasn't the same as all the others and had a distinctive look, but having TropecitaGames force ME to make that decision makes me feel like I'm putting my own desires ahead of what's actually best for this girl.

I guess as penance, I'll have to love Kate extra hard in the coming updates.

Speaking of thicc girls, I'm also loving the singer and Aunt Betty as well. I'm still on part 1 (MC is at the cafe with Alexia and finding out what happened during Lisa's beach "protest"), so I don't know if there's any lewd content with Betty, but I very much want to make that busty nun take the Lord's name in vain as MC rails her juicy butt from behind.

All of the LIs are absolutely gorgeous (especially the MILF goddesses Martha and Nora), but I'm really glad Emma got that new hairstyle. She, to me, was the weakest link in the family.

On top of all of that, I am sooo looking forward to going up on Debbie the sexy giraffe. I wanna see those abs POP as she scrunches up from having a massive orgasm on MC's tongue.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Did anyone else feel guilty about choosing to have Kate remain thicc going forward? I loved that she wasn't the same as all the others and had a distinctive look, but having TropecitaGames force ME to make that decision makes me feel like I'm putting my own desires ahead of what's actually best for this girl.

Speaking of thicc girls, I'm also living the singer and Aunt Betty as well. I'm still on part 1 (MC is at the cafe with Alexia and finding out what happened during Lisa's beach "protest"), so I don't know if there's any lewd content with Betty, but I very much want to make that busty nun take the Lord's name in vain as MC rails her juicy butt from behind.

All of the LIs are absolutely gorgeous (especially the MILF goddesses Martha and Nora), but I'm really glad Emma got that new hairstyle. She, to me, was the weakest link in the family.

On top of all of that, I am sooo looking forward to going up on Debbie the sexy giraffe. I wanna see those abs POP as she scrunches up from having a massive orgasm on MC's tongue.
No, don't feel guilty over it. I think Kate is hot both ways, I have two paths saved for her.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Speaking of thicc girls, I'm also living the singer and Aunt Betty as well. I'm still on part 1 (MC is at the cafe with Alexia and finding out what happened during Lisa's beach "protest"), so I don't know if there's any lewd content with Betty, but I very much want to make that busty nun take the Lord's name in vain as MC rails her juicy butt from behind.

I didn't force anyone, I gave choices :ROFLMAO: :devilish:. But you know, a big power... ultra hard loving for Kate!
Both shapes solve her blood sugar issue, so your choice doesn't affect her health.

I won't spoil the current state of the girls relationships, you should discover it, sorry ;)

Emma looked great to me, but among so many girls that looked ultra-great she needed a small revamp. Note that she wear almost no makeup before the hairstyle change, so the change was double, hairstyle and makeup.

I'll never understand why you devote so much time to enabling bad/wrong endings. :p
No bad/wrong endings in My Dorm.
The only thing I would consider a bad ending would be an ending a player felt forced to choose without it being his preferred choice. And yes, I know you were joking ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I didn't force anyone, I gave choices :ROFLMAO: :devilish:. But you know, a big power... ultra hard loving for Kate!
Both shapes solve her blood sugar issue, so your choice doesn't affect her health.

I won't spoil the current state of the girls relationships, you should discover it, sorry ;)

Emma looked great to me, but among so many girls that looked ultra-great she needed a small revamp. Note that she wear almost no makeup before the hairstyle change, so the change was double, hairstyle and makeup.

No bad/wrong endings in My Dorm.
The only thing I would consider a bad ending would be an ending a player felt forced to choose without it being his preferred choice. And yes, I know you were joking ;)
I'd make so many people grumpy if I ever made an avn.

All rejection choices would lead to a gameover screen.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Oh, and kudos to Scarlett for being the first, I believe, to take Mjolnir in the ass.

She sacrificed the ability to sit for a week to earn that title, but I'm sure she'll get glowing praise in the weekly harem newsletter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpatulaPie

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017

The purpose of the game is to get a HUGE house and breed them all. Take over the city with the MCs offspring. ;)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Speaking of thicc girls, I'm also loving the singer and Aunt Betty as well. I'm still on part 1 (MC is at the cafe with Alexia and finding out what happened during Lisa's beach "protest"), so I don't know if there's any lewd content with Betty, but I very much want to make that busty nun take the Lord's name in vain as MC rails her juicy butt from behind.

Nope, not at all. I also have two saves for the two different paths with Kate. Thicc Kate and fit Kate would both be hot!

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes