Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Pretty common on f95zone. Someone was using multiple accounts on the same IP to leave good reviews. They got deleted already, most likely. Mods have a log of what IP you use when you log in so it's pretty easy for them to find alt accounts. I think they do browser tracking too, not 100% sure on that one, but I'm pretty sure they track you in more ways than just your IP address.

They would have to use something other than an IP Address. Most of us use VPNs and can change IP Addresses at the drop of a hat.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
They would have to use something other than an IP Address. Most of us use VPNs and can change IP Addresses at the drop of a hat.
You'd be surprised the number of people that forget to load their VPN just one single time, and that's all it takes, but yes, I agree. It's actually kind of sketchy how they track you.

den86

Dec 27, 2019
Look again! You will see Magic.
I don't know why but when i read this my brain instantly got reminded of Daniel Thrasher's "When You finally write a hit song but your cat is dead"

Don't know if that was intentional on your part or a happy coincidence but thanks i just watched it again cause that song is awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kinky Bully

den86

Dec 27, 2019
There are a few issues with word choice that i noticed but the main complaint is the MC. The dude is way too old looking to be 21. Some parts he looks older than his father. He looks to be mid 30s if not early 40s. I suggest using a younger looking model as this just doesn't work all that well.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
MC looking older than his real age is a deliberate thing. Norah and Martha won't feel comfortable if he was looking like the average AVN MC, who in a lot of cases looks like he's 15. The girls won't mind it, he looks more experienced, but the women won't feel like they are cradle robbers.
Yeah, i get it. I also despise the "15 yo with a horsecock"-look and much prefer an adult looking MC, this just really caught my attention as there was a pose early in the story where the MC looks older than his own mother :ROFLMAO: I did enjoy the story, though. Finished it earlier. Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Trope95

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Some men mature physically fairly quick. I would say the MC is in his earlyish/mid 20's, they didn't say what degree he went into and some of them take more than 4 years. Compared to some of the "look like they are 15" MC's in most games this one is refreshing.
I get that and i mostly agree. Buuuut, this MC doesn't look "old for his age", he looks 20 years older than he's supposed to be. If he ages that quickly, he'll have gray hair, the posture of a cheeseburger and waiting for a hip replacement at the age of 40 :unsure:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
" This dev is engaging in review manipulation. Please take the rating of the game with a grain of salt "
so quick question, how many people actually cares about a game's rating? i mean, when i play a game, i go with what looks most pleasing be it in story, setting, gameplay or atstyle. i dont think i have ever picked a game because it was highly rated.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
There are a few issues with word choice that i noticed but the main complaint is the MC. The dude is way too old looking to be 21. Some parts he looks older than his father. He looks to be mid 30s if not early 40s. I suggest using a younger looking model as this just doesn't work all that well.
dude looks like his been 20 for the last 3 or 4 decades... but who knows, maybe this is a Benjamin Button parody.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95
Mar 14, 2019
" This dev is engaging in review manipulation. Please take the rating of the game with a grain of salt "
so quick question, how many people actually cares about a game's rating? i mean, when i play a game, i go with what looks most pleasing be it in story, setting, gameplay or atstyle. i dont think i have ever picked a game because it was highly rated.
Personally, I only care if the reviews average 2 stars or below (because it means that the game is somehow fundamentally fucked), otherwise, yeah, I don't care what a potential bunch of cuckolds have to say.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I honestly don't care about reviews.
At first i take a look at the Tags provided and in the future possibly added, then i check the Images attached to the OP and see if they favor my taste. Well then i download the game and build my own opinion. No reviews needed. :sneaky:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i did not see nothing new and its same version like two days ago
It's the same version uploaded on Saturday, the OP hasn't changed. There was a delay showing the thread in Latest Games & Updates

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I honestly don't care about reviews.
At first i take a look at the Tags provided and in the future possibly added, then i check the Images attached to the OP and see if they favor my taste. Well then i download the game and build my own opinion. No reviews needed. :sneaky:
I mostly care about the overall rating. If you have a low rating on your game, it has to be abysmal because this website's userbase is generally ridiculously easy to please. I'm not actually gonna dive into the reviews unless I suspect they're fake. Most users are scuffed as hell and I wouldn't trust their reviews.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
cool game so far ... 1) thing when you study defensive training ... your always prepared at defending yourself ... so the bathroom scene doesn't make sense getting your ass kicked ..
only scene i had problems believing ....
other than that game is pretty cool i'll patiently await your next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
cool game so far ... 1) thing when you study defensive training ... your always prepared at defending yourself ... so the bathroom scene doesn't make sense getting your ass kicked ..
other than that game is pretty cool i'll patiently await your next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
That must be at least the 50th time that i'm as a MC got beaten up in these VN's. I kinda feel like a punching bag. And annoyed, yes annoyed. ;)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is a good game that I can just play when I want to chill. It's nice that the girls already like the MC and no "bitchy sister" that you have to win over, so the plot can just focus on how the relationships between MC and the love interests develop. I also like that there are quite a fair amount of group activities because some games are allergic to them as if the girls don't exist together. Definitely looking forward to see how the chemistry works between all of the characters.

Wishing the dev all the very best (y)

Reactions: MFGonad and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for your feedback. I'm not an expert in self-defense, but you must know that MC did some self-defense training in high school and he hasn't needed that knowledge in years. Sorry if it's unbelievable. I promise to investigate more for future updates.

That must be at least the 50th time that i'm as a MC got beaten up in these VN's. I kinda feel like a punching bag. And annoyed, yes annoyed. ;)
The beating has some reasons to exist in this case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to remark that MC is not a godlike man. He will commit mistakes, and the beating is a way to show that an (American) football player who is in shape can beat him if MC's not on alert.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This is a good game that I can just play when I want to chill. It's nice that the girls already like the MC and no "bitchy sister" that you have to win over, so the plot can just focus on how the relationships between MC and the love interests develop. I also like that there are quite a fair amount of group activities because some games are allergic to them as if the girls don't exist together. Definitely looking forward to see how the chemistry works between all of the characters.

Wishing the dev all the very best (y)
Thanks for your feedback.
I wanted to do something different from the (few) games I played.
- Emma's not the standard bitchy sister but has some short-fuse moments
- MC's not the one perving on the girls while they shower, he's the one the girls perv on.
- A "family" of 6 has to have some group activities, perhaps not in every update, but once in a while. Especially on the first Sunday after MC's arrival. I understand the reason for the allergy. A render at the garden with a couple of lights and Norah (for example) alone can take 4-8 minutes. The same shot with Erika, Daphne, Emma, Norah, and Martha can take 40-60 minutes to render.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
TropecitaGames
No worries, i can get behind that. I'm easily immersed, that's why it is a tiny annoyance i feel, with getting my MC beaten up. But it's almost forgotten after a couple of renders.

BUT BUT BUT, there is something i have to whine about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please for the sake of Players, don't do this anymore, it stops the flow and breaks immersion. I don't want to have to click for a f***ing single Option. Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes