Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The electrical infrastructure where I live is pretty dodgy, so playing without autosave feels like asking for a power outage
why do you have auto save turned off? It saved me sometimes in various Games
For me there was a problem with the autosaves. Everytime it autosaved, the game crashed, so I turned it off. Just haven't turned it back on since the big update to check it.

Nooo! Satou our Pendragoness, used his powers to bring you back to this game......muahahaha !

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Still doesn't help my current save. I royally fucked myself and will have to go wayback to fix it. But, I'll get caught up on this and then check it. The other games I play here, will have to wait. lol
Yeah I meant after you go wayback to try it out to prevent something similar from happening again

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I Can only say loved that game and as i read on patreon ,
I hope you feel better soon , and please keep up this great work but as writen on pateron and her take you time(
Your health should always come first, but your wife will probably tell you that too).
A missed that i found it nice that you can chose preg(creampie) non preg creampie.
Thanks, Master, the issue is under control by now, I already have had 3 injections, only 88 to go!
The preg/non-preg is something you should thank the community for. My initial idea was different and overcomplicated, so taking advice from people who know more about AVNs than me is a good thing.

I certainly hope you will be able to avoid any relationships with the 4 students that moved in - there are more than enough and better relationships in the original story. Did not need to add the Lisa topless jumping into water to save someone either - makes no sense that someone would waste time to strip to jump into the water to save someone
Yes, you can avoid any girl. They arrived 4 updates ago and I haven't given the option to open their paths yet (with any other girl you can open it in the first 3-4 updates after showing up) because I think the four of them need some time to know the MC and for the player to know them before it.
There are two versions about the top topic depending on whether you eavesdropping on Lisa and Debbie or not. In one of them she starts to run for the water, returns, removes the top, and saves the life. She realizes midway she is wearing clothing that isn't hers.

Clothes get heavy with water and shoes ain't good for swimming, that's why you usually see people taking them off before jumping in to save someone. Not all people reactions are the same. In Spain walking threw park with GF heard a sound like a branch breaking when I turned saw it was gonna fall on an elderly sitting on bench didn't even think twice ran over and covered the man with my body....the cop that was near even got mad at me...maybe it was stupid of me but I always been same, doing things without thinking, good thing the branch fell very close and only got hit a little nothing to worry about.
Reactions under stressful circumstances aren't the most logical ones, we act by instinct. Thanks to that a lot of lives have been saved (and others lost).

Relationships in this game are ALL optional. Go with whom you want, the ones you refuse, well, I don't know what happens, never refused anyone, but I imagine they stay in the game as friends or something like that.

Lisa jumped topless, because the top wasn't hers, she borrowed it from Emma, so her intention was clearly to not potentially ruin a top that wasn't hers. What makes a bit less sense is something you didn't pick up on, she took the time to take off the top, but, NOT her cell phone. So, she's a considerate airhead... well, we already knew that, didn't we?

Peace :)
As said above (and explained by Anthony if you didn't eavesdrop on Lisa and Debbie) she started running for the water, came back to remove her top, and then returned and saved the guy. The only thing in her mind was saving Joshua's life, the top was something she realized midway. She didn't think about her shorts or her phone.

Yes, you can, and you even can not to get involved with anyone of the girls, someone did make this test not long ago.
Concering Lisas "disgusting" bare breast, there is no render, and she took of the top because she is aware of someone elses property (the top she borrowed from one of the girls) so she don't wanted to ruin it, also she ploted with Alexia to not be in the spotlight.
but all this you won't know if you choose not to eavedrop after she come home.
Edit:
Bare breasts? She wore a bra under the top. Without a bra, Emma's top would be ruined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the reply, but the fact that lisa took off the top was still very unecessary to the story - so it was not at all needed - as well as I stated before if I am concerned for someones life, I will not work whose clothes I have on
It was needed to show she cares for more than herself, even a simple top. It's also needed for the first scene of the next update.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Let me guess: it was something along the lines of, every time you finish inside a girl, it increases some pregnancy counter, and once you get the counter over some value, it triggers pregnancy?
It wasn't a counter, it was a random number for every creampie (not adding to previous ones). If the random number was greater than the girl's base value, she became pregnant. Besides that, every girl had a different base value, it was influenced by age, day of the month (yeah, I had a menstruation table for everyone), if they were on the pill (pills can fail), and a couple of factors more.
Overcomplicated.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Let me guess: it was something along the lines of, every time you finish inside a girl, it increases some pregnancy counter, and once you get the counter over some value, it triggers pregnancy?
If yes that is something like summertime saga used if i remember right?
If yes i would say that is not for every typ of vn or renpy game i played so far, and sorry to say that but this game is not for this typ of pregnancy, i thing the community make the right choise for this game.
Then are huge thx at community from me @TropecitaGames

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It wasn't a counter, it was a random number for every creampie (not adding to previous ones). If the random number was greater than the girl's base value, she became pregnant. Besides that, every girl had a different base value, it was influenced by age, day of the month (yeah, I had a menstruation table for everyone), if they were on the pill (pills can fail), and a couple of factors more.
Overcomplicated.
VERY Overcomplicated :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Better how it is now :ROFLMAO:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Overcomplicated.
Ah something like andrealphus used on his game?
And would it not be bether if you but the imgs into are rpa archive?

Last edited:

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
So when I try to put the incest patch in the "game" folder it says file already exists. Do I replace it or is it included already in the most recent download?

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah something like andrealphus used on his game?
I haven't played it, sorry.

So when I try to put the incest patch in the "game" folder it says file already exists. Do I replace it or is it included already in the most recent download?
Replace it. The base game doesn't have the incest patch included, only the file. Patreon shenanigans.

Reactions: Ricky Smith

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Overcomplicated.
Yeah, a system like that would make a lot more sense in a sandbox game where you can always try again and again (although even then it can get tedious if chances are too low—see Peasant’s Quest LMAO); in a visual novel, it’d be far too unpredictable.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, a system like that would make a lot more sense in a sandbox game where you can always try again and again (although even then it can get tedious if chances are too low—see Peasant’s Quest LMAO); in a visual novel, it’d be far too unpredictable.
Just finished my first run harem route no pregnacies, now going for 2nd run gonna knock'em all one way or another just gonna go to varibles and check if they getting knocked up because on some girls you only 1 try,like I said have to check variables to see if they have pregnant variable and my 3rd run(which is a risk) ain't gonna bang any gonna wait for the indian girl, I also like Jamals sister....mmmm chocolate so when I get option just going save at that point so I can have both girls on different runs.

• Red Heart

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
When you talk about editing, do you mean proofreading? There are two native speakers proofreading every update before the release. Have you found any mistakes?
Not mistakes.
It just doesn't seem to flow as well as it did for previous updates. I got the impression that it seemed like the grammar level regressed a little. I'm not grammar expert myself and I don't know the differences in the official levels so I'd guesstimate one? Maybe two levels?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not mistakes.
It just doesn't seem to flow as well as it did for previous updates. I got the impression that it seemed like the grammar level regressed a little. I'm not grammar expert myself and I don't know the differences in the official levels so I'd guesstimate one? Maybe two levels?
sorry I can't figure out what you mean by gramar level ?

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes