Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Assuming I'm on the right page here, how does that work with a couple of the scenes we've already had? Have you had to go back and make amendments to those or anything?

I can't remember everyone's "official" relationship to each other, but I'm now doubting myself anyway, because I'm getting more than those four combinations to make 9 ladies, too.

I do suspect, however, that my dreams in this respect have been killed off! :oops:
Martha/Emma and Norah/Erika aren't related in the unpatched version, so I don't need to touch those scenes.
The only girls that won't be in the same X-some are:
* Norah-Meemaw-Betty: Daughter/Niece-Mother/Sister-Aunt/Sister
* Samantha-Simone: Mother-Daughter
* Debbie-Lisa: Sisters
* Kiara-Eileen: Mother-Daughter
* Saira-Kalyani (one student in the last batch): Cousins. This one is not counted in the stats, since cousins' relationships are legal in a lot of states (California included), but I won't do a (usual) X-some with them just in case Patreon gets picky.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Martha/Emma and Norah/Erika aren't related in the unpatched version, so I don't need to touch those scenes.
The only girls that won't be in the same X-some are:
* Norah-Meemaw-Betty: Daughter/Niece-Mother/Sister-Aunt/Sister
* Samantha-Simone: Mother-Daughter
* Debbie-Lisa: Sisters
* Kiara-Eileen: Mother-Daughter
* Saira-Kalyani (one student in the last batch): Cousins. This one is not counted in the stats, since cousins' relationships are legal in a lot of states (California included), but I won't do a (usual) X-some with them just in case Patreon gets picky.
Ah that was it, I thought there might be something like that with Martha's/Norah's sides of it, but I couldn't remember. What about Daphne/Erika are they still sisters?

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
This one is not counted in the stats, since cousins' relationships are legal in a lot of states (California included), but I won't do a (usual) X-some with them just in case Patreon gets picky.
Actually, it is not known under what law Patreon determines its regulations. Maybe Californian, maybe something else, and most likely nothing in particular. So he will rely on the regulations that are most convenient for him.

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes