johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Please allow me to ask: Can we players choose the actors for the additional group scenes? Or will it automatically be your decision? :unsure:
What do you mean by "additional"? Outside of normal action? And which players are you referring to? Those who pay the subscription fee or pirates too? And if we fulfilled the wishes of both, these few thousand, do you know what would happen to this game? I think we should leave the game making to the dev.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's not as if Acsuka was asking for creative control of the game or anything, just to know if there would be any way of influencing who is involved in such upcoming scenes, maybe through a poll or similar function. I'm pretty confident that Trope95 isn't going to create a bunch of interchangeable scenes just to appease individual fans, but if there is a scene that could easily involve a couple of different pairings, maybe he would be up for finding out what people would prefer to see, that sort of thing.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Hi dude, I asked a simple question that might be of interest to other players... But most importantly: I didn't ask you...
Have a nice day...
I too asked a simple question. I did ask you and you've not answered... But think about it, even if it's just one render for every possible combination of girls that's going to be a lot of rendering time.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Hi dude, I asked a simple question that might be of interest to other players... But most importantly: I didn't ask you...
Have a nice day...
You are asking a question in an open forum. And it is not explicitly addressed. So you're asking everyone? Correct?
I too asked a simple question. I did ask you and you've not answered... But think about it, even if it's just one render for every possible combination of girls that's going to be a lot of rendering time.
Imagine a raunchy threesome scene in one shot. Would you like it?

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I generally don't mind lesbian scenes. Moreover, these scenes in My Dorm are very aesthetic and tasteful. I'm also happy about the announcement of X-somes. This will add a lot of spice to the game. And if it bothers someone, that's his problem (IMO). ;)
Some of the X-somes will have (optional) things not for everyone's tastes (like lesbian content), but that's why choices are there.
Thanks to the (newly implemented in 0.20) gallery, you will be able to replay them changing those choices.

Oh that's sound very interesting, I have so much scene in mind ! :love:
Which scenes, for example?

Please allow me to ask: Can we players choose the actors for the additional group scenes? Or will it automatically be your decision? :unsure:
Until now, the threeway scenes (Eileen+Alexia, Daphne+Scarlett, Norah+Erika, and Martha+Emma) were needed for some story advancement (when in both girls' paths). I will continue doing that but, sometime down the road, I will have room for a "not needed" x-some. When the time arrives, I will do a Patreon/SS poll about it giving 3-4 options. When will it be? I don't know, but I guess it will be in Act III (once the MC returns from Aruba)

It's not as if Acsuka was asking for creative control of the game or anything, just to know if there would be any way of influencing who is involved in such upcoming scenes, maybe through a poll or similar function. I'm pretty confident that Trope95 isn't going to create a bunch of interchangeable scenes just to appease individual fans, but if there is a scene that could easily involve a couple of different pairings, maybe he would be up for finding out what people would prefer to see, that sort of thing.
That's how I took it.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Imagine a raunchy threesome scene in one shot. Would you like it?
It's been a long time since my college stats class so I asked google and it says there are 190 possible combinations of 2 taken out of 20 possibilities (my guesstimate of the # of possible LIs) so your "one shot" is 190 renders - assuming google isn't counting a & b separate from b & a...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Until now, the threeway scenes (Eileen+Alexia, Daphne+Scarlett, Norah+Erika, and Martha+Emma) were needed for some story advancement (when in both girls' paths). I will continue doing that but, sometime down the road, I will have room for a "not needed" x-some. When the time arrives, I will do a Patreon/SS poll about it giving 3-4 options. When will it be? I don't know, but I guess it will be in Act III (once the MC returns from Aruba)
Thank you for your answer... I'm sorry if others saw this as a discussion topic... And yes, that's exactly what I thought, as you wrote: a possible vote... More good work for you... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's been a long time since my college stats class so I asked google and it says there are 190 possible combinations of 2 taken out of 20 possibilities (my guesstimate of the # of possible LIs) so your "one shot" is 190 renders - assuming google isn't counting a & b separate from b & a...
A post I wrote some time ago (reading it, it was before Kate's choice about slimming down, although it was counted, but not named):

Nerdy combination numbers:
Some time ago I did some calculations and I got to the conclusion that the epilogue (or a possible X-some there) would have 268,435,456 possible combinations (I won't render every one of them) taking into account if the MC is in a relationship with a girl or not.
A big number, right?
The calculation was wrong since there are more variables to take into account:
If the girl is pregnant or not (visible pregnancy).
There is a lady who can't get pregnant.
For two of the girls, there can be physical changes (Samantha's Black Panther vs. Sphinx Cat, for example)
There are 9 ladies (in groups of 3, 2, 2, and 2) who can't be in the same X-some (Blame Patreon)
That means that, having all these variables into account, a possible X-some at the end of the game would have 21,792,406,506,250 possibilities.
And the epilogue will have 80,335,512,599,040 different outcomes.
And I thought my first numbers were big!!!

Reactions: Shadow74

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I also calculated the number of combinations. I just wanted to know whether such a single render scene makes sense at all.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
A post I wrote some time ago (reading it, it was before Kate's choice about slimming down, although it was counted, but not named):

Nerdy combination numbers:
Some time ago I did some calculations and I got to the conclusion that the epilogue (or a possible X-some there) would have 268,435,456 possible combinations (I won't render every one of them) taking into account if the MC is in a relationship with a girl or not.
A big number, right?
The calculation was wrong since there are more variables to take into account:
If the girl is pregnant or not (visible pregnancy).
There is a lady who can't get pregnant.
For two of the girls, there can be physical changes (Samantha's Black Panther vs. Sphinx Cat, for example)
There are 9 ladies (in groups of 3, 2, 2, and 2) who can't be in the same X-some (Blame Patreon)
That means that, having all these variables into account, a possible X-some at the end of the game would have 21,792,406,506,250 possibilities.
And the epilogue will have 80,335,512,599,040 different outcomes.
And I thought my first numbers were big!!!
And people will still complain if you can't get all those 80,335,512,599,040 endings out within a few months. ;)

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I also calculated the number of combinations. I just wanted to know whether such a single render scene makes sense at all.
It doesn't. No one would be happy with a single-render scene with Samantha+Martha+Norah+Kiara. Not the players and not me.

80 fucking Trillions different Outcomes?! :oops:
View attachment 3940920 View attachment 3940921
Hey, I tagged the game as multiple endings, right? :p

Are you larping as Todd now? :KEK:
Nope, those numbers are real (according to ChatGPT, since my statistic lessons are more than three decades away)

And people will still complain if you can't get all those 80,335,512,599,040 endings out within a few months. ;)
I built a modular epilogue system so it's not a fucking madness to do it. I think it will be doable with the code equivalent to two full updates.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Assuming I'm on the right page here, how does that work with a couple of the scenes we've already had? Have you had to go back and make amendments to those or anything?

I can't remember everyone's "official" relationship to each other, but I'm now doubting myself anyway, because I'm getting more than those four combinations to make 9 ladies, too.

I do suspect, however, that my dreams in this respect have been killed off! :oops:

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes