xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's weird what catches your eye ... it seems obvious (and was after looking it up) but the first image in my head (probably thanks to context) was a redheaded witch with an outdoor cauldron boiling water next to an outdoor bathtub*.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Na is much simpler than that, after Tropes teasing, my better self asked me " what are you gonna do ?" and I answerd " after responding to the Blog; I'll go to the bathroom and screw the new redhead to the wall" :LOL:
Imagine al Latina hearing that from her other one ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
after a "brief" interogation and all cleared , I finally did It, at dinner in the evening she asked sheeplessly " and ? did you finally screw the redhead ? I hope so, then I want to take a shower" so my boiler is now "The Redhead" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's weird what catches your eye ... it seems obvious (and was after looking it up) but the first image in my head (probably thanks to context) was a redheaded witch with an outdoor cauldron boiling water next to an outdoor bathtub*.
I got the fire in the cauldron too. AI doesn't know how to cook :D
I replaced "fire" by "flames" and got a somewhat better result
Getting the bathtub was harder than I thought, it's only there in a couple of the generated images (mostly blurry and on the background)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I got the fire in the cauldron too. AI doesn't know how to cook :D
I replaced "fire" by "flames" and got a somewhat better result
Getting the bathtub was harder than I thought, it's only there in a couple of the generated images (mostly blurry and on the background)
They gave an AI idea for Trope, now he's going to tease us even more 1000206242.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh. Damn. That means I can't play now
Each has its own file. Most of the saving of files depends on what ports or site you download games from.
The *Game* folder with the name of game will always remain the same, only the ports themselves change depending on where you downloaded the games from.

My files are located, for example<Games> For some, for example, it is in the "data" or "Documents" folder

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes