snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I try to design the girls to feel unique and different between them. I don't want 10+ clones (in a game with clones :D ) who only differ on their looks, but are the same person personality-wise. The first 20 ladies who can enter the harem had their personalities designed before I wrote a line of code.
I see you appreciate it. Thanks
One of those girls is who can start the girl-centric threesome. None of the girls participating have been shown yet.

I'm giving the option to lock a girl's path everywhere.
Someone doesn't like tattoos: Lock Erika
Someone hates redheads: Lock Daphne and Eileen
MILFS: Lock Norah, Martha, and Samantha

I don't consider it wasting development time to make a scene with Norah thinking if someone will or not lock her. I write the scene and those who blocked her won't see it.
The only way for a game to not "waste" development time is converting it into a Kinetic Novel with no choices.

And don't worry. There aren't feelings between the girls involved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We always are talking about the people who DON'T like this or that but, what about the people who DO like this or that? Don't they have the right to play a game that gives them that option?
Thank you for explaining this i was trying to find the words to.

What people need to understand is that by asking a dev to change their game to suit a specific person want or needs you set a dangerpus precedent . If you cater to one person than you have to cater to eveyone then no one ends up happy and the game ends up ruined.

We also need to remember that just because we might not like certain content doesnt mean there are ot a lot of people who do like that content. So if you dont like something is this game skip it if that doesnt work for you, this game isnt for you.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I mean I personally (and I think I talk for a lot of players) don't like girl on girl stuff...
You definitely don't talk for me.

I think there should be boundaries to how lesbian content is managed for example that it only happens between the harem (currently in a relationship with the MC and not"future" ones) members, MC have to give his consent explicitly, the contents should be for the girls having "fun" not liking each other romanticly because thats not a harem is a polyamory relationship.
And, yet, with the exception of "no romantic feelings for each other", the rules you want to govern FF scenarios are exactly the typical rules to navigate polyamorous relationships.

Now a girl centric threesome will be even worse, it still doesn't badd anything relevant to the story and the hate it will have is going to be massive.
Whether or not it adds anything relevant is entirely dependent on how it's handled. If it's just gratuitously plonked in, then it won't add anything relevant, same as any other gratuitous sex scene catering to a specific kink. If it makes sense in the story—and there's a million ways those particular characters are developing that would make it make sense—then it absolutely adds something relevant. As for the hate, I have a simple rule for games: if there's something in the game that makes you feel massive hate, close the game, delete it, and find something else to play. If somebody gets so wound up about something in a game that they'd throw a tantrum in a message board about it, then that's their entitled problem, not the game's problem.

You see that a lot of people aren't going to be ok with it?
And a lot of people are going to be ok with it. That's what happens when something that is controversial—even something that shouldn't be controversial like rainbow folk—is included in a game. Being a coward who doesn't include something just because some entitled brats are going to throw public tantrums online about something not being to their taste is no way to decide what to include or exclude from a game.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I try to design the girls to feel unique and different between them. I don't want 10+ clones (in a game with clones :D ) who only differ on their looks, but are the same person personality-wise. The first 20 ladies who can enter the harem had their personalities designed before I wrote a line of code.
One of those girls is who can start the girl-centric threesome. None of the girls participating have been shown yet.
It really shows , every girl is so different you can really feel the effort you put in . This is the only game i can think of where i actually like evey girl

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It actually took me a while to get a chance to play the latest content. I very much enjoyed it! That game night went from fun and wonderful to uncomfortable really quick. Kind of like real life when people play games like this. I've seen it happen like this a lot. Well, I used to back when I was young enough to play games like that.

Also, if there isn't at least one day where they play D&D after this:
View attachment 2000535
I'm going to be very disappointed. And I'd like it to happen more than once. Have a whole sub-plot of Daphne's campaign. Hell, maybe eventually even have a whole spin-off game of these character with D&D versions of themselves in a fantasy adventure. I would love that, :ROFLMAO:

Taking a stab at guessing the girl's races/classes:
Daphne would usually be Dungeon Master and a half-elf wizard when she gets to be a player.
Emma is a half-orc barbarian.
Erika would be a tiefling bard and also DM sometimes to give Daphne a break and let her be a player.
Scarlett would be an aasimar druid.
If Norah plays, which I imagine she would, then she'd be a halfling rogue.
And if mom plays then she'd be an elven sorcerer
Now, if we could get Eileen in then she'd probably be a gnome ranger.
Yeah, those are my guesses...
Here is the test render I told you a couple days ago (I said it was a poor render)
Dungeons.png

Introducing:
Daphne: DM and Half-Elf Cleric.
Emma: Aasimar Paladin
Erika: Tiefling Rogue
Scarlett: Fairy Mage

Since it was a test render, I didn't even put the pointy ears on Daphne and Scarlett, and Daphne's pose is weird, as I used a pose intended for armor with heels!
The image isn't even centered in the shot!
Obviously, Emma and Scarlett still had their original hairstyles.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Here is the test render I told you a couple days ago (I said it was a poor render)
View attachment 2003033

Introducing:

Since it was a test render, I didn't even put the pointy ears on Daphne and Scarlett, and Daphne's pose is weird, as I used a pose intended for armor with heels!
There is something wrong.
I mean everybody knows less armor means more protection.
Dejah Thoris and Lady Death outfits,for example,are giving full magic and physical protection.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dejah Thoris and Lady Death outfits,for example,are giving full magic and physical protection.
:D
Emma and Daphne's asses are really protected.
As it was a test render I didn't buy mail bikinis. I think the girls will wear less metal when they play

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game feels kinetic to me right now and after all the girls are giddy about MC
and frisky only by thinking about him, their idea of kissing eachother
as opposed to just jesting it to obtain more kisses from MC who is the real
treat they wanna have is kind a over the top. They already kissed MC, all of them did,
the one that did develops a huge complex about it even, so thekm suddenly getting
to go for eachother right in the head of having kissed MC which has blown their minds
is strange to say the least. They could be practicing with MC, they kissed him already,
but want to show him as they kiss eachother, which is plain strange.

I'm giving the option to lock a girl's path everywhere.
Someone doesn't like tattoos: Lock Erika
Someone hates redheads: Lock Daphne and Eileen
MILFS: Lock Norah, Martha, and Samantha

I don't consider it wasting development time to make a scene with Norah thinking if someone will or not lock her. I write the scene and those who blocked her won't see it.
The only way for a game to not "waste" development time is converting it into a Kinetic Novel with no choices.

And don't worry. There aren't feelings between the girls involved.

We always are talking about the people who DON'T like this or that but, what about the people who DO like this or that? Don't they have the right to play a game that gives them that option?
Thank you for explaining this i was trying to find the words to.

What people need to understand is that by asking a dev to change their game to suit a specific person want or needs you set a dangerpus precedent . If you cater to one person than you have to cater to eveyone then no one ends up happy and the game ends up ruined.

We also need to remember that just because we might not like certain content doesnt mean there are ot a lot of people who do like that content. So if you dont like something is this game skip it if that doesnt work for you, this game isnt for you.
You definitely don't talk for me.

And, yet, with the exception of "no romantic feelings for each other", the rules you want to govern FF scenarios are exactly the typical rules to navigate polyamorous relationships.

Whether or not it adds anything relevant is entirely dependent on how it's handled. If it's just gratuitously plonked in, then it won't add anything relevant, same as any other gratuitous sex scene catering to a specific kink. If it makes sense in the story—and there's a million ways those particular characters are developing that would make it make sense—then it absolutely adds something relevant. As for the hate, I have a simple rule for games: if there's something in the game that makes you feel massive hate, close the game, delete it, and find something else to play. If somebody gets so wound up about something in a game that they'd throw a tantrum in a message board about it, then that's their entitled problem, not the game's problem.

And a lot of people are going to be ok with it. That's what happens when something that is controversial—even something that shouldn't be controversial like rainbow folk—is included in a game. Being a coward who doesn't include something just because some entitled brats are going to throw public tantrums online about something not being to their taste is no way to decide what to include or exclude from a game.
It really shows , every girl is so different you can really feel the effort you put in . This is the only game i can think of where i actually like evey girl
View attachment 2003033

Introducing:

Deja And Death are fearless cave girl kind a dominating sattuesque beauties tall and high strung - they rely on ”offence it the best deffence” idea and have hoards of smitten men and beassts and demons at their disposeal. Yes, you have a lot of comics where they get killed
if they get hit, but remember the comsumate Achilles and/or Hector, Bana and Brad being
cellebrated hunks the globe over, while wearing skimpy armor, they still get fantastic fight scenes in, which is the whole idea: max aggression, grace in combat, most skin showed.

Reactions: MrBenny and Trope95

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
1661378927576.png

Introducing:

:D
Emma and Daphne's asses are really protected.
As it was a test render I didn't buy mail bikinis. I think the girls will wear less metal when they play
I think the armor they are wearing is fine. It shows off all their... assets, but still looks functional enough not to be totally ridiculous. A little less could work too, it is all in the MC head, right? How he is imagining they look while playing, so he might envision them naked if he wanted to, ;)

Would you be willing to give Erika a tail? Tiefilings usually have tails, though not always so it is up to you, a tail might be a headache to work with.

I do wonder, will this make the game need the monster girl tag? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

On to another topic about the rest of the game though, I've forgotten if it's been said before, but will Saira have a chance to come back?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This game feels kinetic to me right now and after all the girls are giddy about MC
and frisky only by thinking about him, their idea of kissing eachother
as opposed to just jesting it to obtain more kisses from MC who is the real
treat they wanna have is kind a over the top. They already kissed MC, all of them did,
the one that did develops a huge complex about it even, so thekm suddenly getting
to go for eachother right in the head of having kissed MC which has blown their minds
is strange to say the least. They could be practicing with MC, they kissed him already,
but want to show him as they kiss eachother, which is plain strange.

Deja And Death are fearless cave girl kind a dominating sattuesque beauties tall and high strung - they rely on ”offence it the best deffence” idea and have hoards of smitten men and beassts and demons at their disposeal. Yes, you have a lot of comics where they get killed
if they get hit, but remember the comsumate Achilles and/or Hector, Bana and Brad being
cellebrated hunks the globe over, while wearing skimpy armor, they still get fantastic fight scenes in, which is the whole idea: max aggression, grace in combat, most skin showed.
MC arrived home on Tuesday. Daphne and Scarlett kissed him at the club on Friday night (the first ones to kiss him), and asked him to teach them on Saturday morning. They have practiced (once or twice) before he returned home.
Scarlett's objective (the real instigator) is for the lessons to develop into something more.
1661380380543.png
Daphne is there only for the knowledge. She has no feelings for the MC yet. Or she has not yet recognized them even to herself until that point.
1661380431688.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I think the armor they are wearing is fine. It shows off all their... assets, but still looks functional enough not to be totally ridiculous. A little less could work too, it is all in the MC head, right? How he is imagining they look while playing, so he might envision them naked if he wanted to, ;)

Would you be willing to give Erika a tail? Tiefilings usually have tails, though not always so it is up to you, a tail might be a headache to work with.

I do wonder, will this make the game need the monster girl tag? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

On to another topic about the rest of the game though, I've forgotten if it's been said before, but will Saira have a chance to come back?
Erika has a tail in that render. It's the dark line between her and Emma. It's obscured by Emma's shadow and Erika's cape. The background is not helping its visibility.

I think the monster girl tag will be there if something lewd happens during the game with Erika or Scarlett. Daphne and Emma are too humanlike to deserve the monster girl tag.

No one asked about Saira before (if anyone did I didn't see his post. Sorry) but:
Martha "speaks" in white, and Norah in dark pink because they wear white and pink the first time we see them after returning home.
Emma "speaks" in pink, and Erika in "black" for obvious reasons
Alexia "speaks" in blue and Scarlett in cyan because of her uniform and swimsuit respectively
Even the "speak" colors have a meaning in My Dorm

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Erika has a tail in that render. It's the dark line between her and Emma. It's obscured by Emma's shadow and Erika's cape. The background is not helping its visibility.

I think the monster girl tag will be there if something lewd happens during the game with Erika or Scarlett. Daphne and Emma are too humanlike to deserve the monster girl tag.

No one asked about Saira before (if anyone did I didn't see his post. Sorry) but:
Martha "speaks" in white, and Norah in dark pink because they wear white and pink the first time we see them after returning home.
Emma "speaks" in pink, and Erika in "black" for obvious reasons
Alexia "speaks" in blue and Scarlett in cyan because of her uniform and swimsuit respectively
Even the "speak" colors have a meaning in My Dorm

Edit: Also, now that you point it out, I see the tail. I was looking down by her legs for it, but I see it is going up towards her head.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
MC arrived home on Tuesday. Daphne and Scarlett kissed him at the club on Friday night (the first ones to kiss him), and asked him to teach them on Saturday morning. They have practiced (once or twice) before he returned home.
Scarlett's objective (the real instigator) is for the lessons to develop into something more.
View attachment 2003188
Daphne is there only for the knowledge. She has no feelings for the MC yet. Or she has not yet recognized them even to herself until that point.
View attachment 2003190
It’s funny you say that because I got the impression that Daphne has been crushing on the MC for awhile.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It’s funny you say that because I got the impression that Daphne has been crushing on the MC for awhile.
I would agree, but like TropecitaGames quote said, "Or she has not yet recognized them..."
She was in total denial, but she was already crushing on him.
Both of you are right.
She believes that her feelings are what a normal girl should have for her older brother (cousin in this case). She has not yet realized that they go much further, because she, who analyzes everything, has not analyzed herself.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Both of you are right.
She believes that her feelings are what a normal girl should have for her older brother (cousin in this case). She has not yet realized that they go much further, because she, who analyzes everything, has not analyzed herself.
That makes a lot of sense, is the reason Daphne comes accross so flirtly especially when the MC first gets home because she is basing it off how Nora acts with the MC?

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That makes a lot of sense, is the reason Daphne comes accross so flirtly especially when the MC first gets home because she is basing it off how Nora acts with the MC?
From Daphne's point of view Norah's "attacking" the MC's hair and beard. And she reacts like this
1661436490910.png
Because for her the MC is the "ideal man who can't do anything wrong".

Also, when talking about Saira not wanting a serious relationship she says
1661436538605.png
Because which woman in her right mind wouldn't want to be with her cousin?

Norah has been flirty with MC since he was a fat kid (and she was a whale). So Daphne, who isn't the most social animal out there, thinks it's the right way to show how much you love an opposite-sex relative (brotherly love, nothing sexual). She walks the red line between flirty and shy, one moment at one side, the next at the other. When she finally gets her mind clear about her feelings, she thinks (about Scarlett and MC)
1661437111400.png
But the incest taboo is strong in Daphne, so she hasn't acted on it yet.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
From Daphne's point of view Norah's "attacking" the MC's hair and beard. And she reacts like this
View attachment 2004354
Because for her the MC is the "ideal man who can't do anything wrong".

Also, when talking about Saira not wanting a serious relationship she says
View attachment 2004355
Because which woman in her right mind wouldn't want to be with her cousin?

Norah has been flirty with MC since he was a fat kid (and she was a whale). So Daphne, who isn't the most social animal out there, thinks it's the right way to show how much you love an opposite-sex relative (brotherly love, nothing sexual). She walks the red line between flirty and shy, one moment at one side, the next at the other. When she finally gets her mind clear about her feelings, she thinks (about Scarlett and MC)
View attachment 2004369
But the incest taboo is strong in Daphne, so she hasn't acted on it yet.
See that all makes sense, i remembered all of Daphne's comments which is why i thought she was more aware of her fewling towards the mc. Makes sense though if she has the incest taboo although i find it funny she is getting catty with Emma over the mc and she has apparently always been annoyed/jealous of Scarletts crush.

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
i was playing my dorm and i chose to customise the names and relationships to where there family but on day 6 it changed there names and relationships back

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes