LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Dorm 0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
I know that's what the site tag definition is, but as a preg content enjoyer, please don't add the pregnancy tag when all you have for the moment is impregnation. The majority of people searching for "pregnancy" games are looking for content with visibly pregnant women, not just impregnation.

Majority? Speak for yourself. MOST of the people I know, are looking for the impregnation.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Majority? Speak for yourself. MOST of the people I know, are looking for the impregnation.
I personally enjoy the whole process (birth excluded). I enjoy the failed attempts at impregnation, the successful ones, and all the content with women with their pregnant bellies.
As I don't want to talk about majorities, because I don't have representative data of the whole community, I prefer that the process follows its natural path and there are impregnation and scenes with women with visible belly, but one thing has to go before the other undoubtedly. And the tag rules force me to put the 'Pregnancy' tag the moment there is a possibility of impregnation.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I personally enjoy the whole process (birth excluded). I enjoy the failed attempts at impregnation, the successful ones, and all the content with women with their pregnant bellies.
As I don't want to talk about majorities, because I don't have representative data of the whole community, I prefer that the process follows its natural path and there are impregnation and scenes with women with visible belly, but one thing has to go before the other undoubtedly. And the tag rules force me to put the 'Pregnancy' tag the moment there is a possibility of impregnation.
You and me, we think a lot alike.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
just started this game, looks good. one question tho, does the walkthrough even do anything??
Yes, but it only shows choices with differences beyond the moment. If a choice only has an effect on the current scene, then you can pick either choice without worrying about future outcomes, so there isn't a label on the choices.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
just started this game, looks good. one question tho, does the walkthrough even do anything??
It kicks when there is a choice with long term impact. The first instance is the Movie Night with Marhta/Mom. Until then the choices are only for flavour, eye candy, or to know more of the girls

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes