motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Special Render (XVIII) - Samantha

Does anyone miss the old nurse uniforms from the 40s and 60s?
Besides the nurses themselves, does anyone like the scrubs?
Would any of you become a hypochondriac to be treated by a nurse like Samantha?
Second Special of the 0-17-0.18 interlude.
Enjoy the Full HD image (4K render exclusive for subscribers!)
View attachment 3571711
I think I may be starting to feel a bit unwell as we speak...

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

View attachment 3571711
She's perfect, she even knows how to cook empanadas

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 3571711
I like scrubs... it's probably Reddit's fault.

Jul 8, 2020

View attachment 3571711
Doesn’t the new pregnancy test storyline include Samantha yet?

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Doesn’t the new pregnancy test storyline include Samantha yet?
Samantha and Simone will be at home on Sunday. This first time the 22 LIs will be at the same place, so a good moment to do all the remaining tests. She hasn't shown up since the beach, so there hasn't been any chance to do the testing. Or even to have the Clonversation.

Jul 8, 2020
Samantha and Simone will be at home on Sunday. This first time the 22 LIs will be at the same place, so a good moment to do all the remaining tests. She hasn't shown up since the beach, so there hasn't been any chance to do the testing. Or even to have the Clonversation.
OK . Looking forward to Samantha’s new plot, after all, in my progress, there are only three mature women who are pregnant.

Reactions: Trope95
Oct 10, 2022
I wonder how you were not gone mad yet? There are 22 LIs all optional, each have relationship with each other one way or another, there are optional stuff within all the LIs etc. there must a bazillion of flags to consider to write a new sentence. :unsure:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wonder how you were not gone mad yet? There are 22 LIs all optional, each have relationship with each other one way or another, there are optional stuff within all the LIs etc. there must a bazillion of flags to consider to write a new sentence. :unsure:
Who said I didn't go mad?
Yes, there are a lot of variables to check in some circumstances.
One of the "funniest" was the Samantha/Simone/Norah/Martha reveal in 0.14. 16 different combinations:
* One, the no relationships with any of them, skipped the whole scene
* 12 were different scene combinations that included Samantha and/or Simone (at least in a relationship with one of them)
* 3 combinations were saved for the next update (the ones where you aren't with Samantha and/or Simone BUT are with Martha and/or Norah). They were used in 0.15 as a smaller reveal in the kitchen before Betty proposed to restart the kissing-greeting thing.
1714047724868.png
I needed to do it at that moment because, if I had done it when the pregnancies were confirmed, the combinations would have been 256.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Since I've said no to every pregnancy option thus far as well as no to a handful of LIs is there any point in continuing the game? If pregnancy is the focused endgame I mean...
Well, since we don't have an idea about what the endgame would be focus on depending of your choices......., maybe? It's up to you. It really depends who you said no to. Also, the game is still a long time to being near the end so, if you enjoy playing it and you like the story, you should continue playing then.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Since I've said no to every pregnancy option thus far as well as no to a handful of LIs is there any point in continuing the game? If pregnancy is the focused endgame I mean...
Well I don't know what to say to that, give in spread a little of that seed enjoy it. If you are enjoying the game on that path I would say keep going I'm not even sure what kind of end there would be

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and txe320

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I have a vague recollection of Trope saying MC'd knock up the girls whose paths he was on in the epilogue, but don't quote me or I'll have to deny everything. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes