txe320

Dec 4, 2023
kudos to the developer...I just started playing and I'm really enjoying the game so far...the dialogue is very well written...the pool scene and about fifteen minutes after the scene had me actually laughing out loud....all the expressions on the girls faces while talking about MC's penis was priceless.
Seriously, the more you will play, the more you'll laugh because it's well written like you said, but always funny too. Enjoy and don't forget; creampie is good!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Cuando sale la ultima parte
Esperemos que tarde mucho todavia... nosotros deseamos que esta fiesta dure muchos, muchos anos.

Let's hope it takes a long time yet... we all want that this party lasts many, many years.

Una otra cosa, en este forum se habla solo inglés, si tienes que escribir en castellano, usa un tradutor y acrescienta la traduccion.

One other thing, in this forum we speak ONLY English, if you have to write in Castellano, use a translator and post the translation also.

Peace :)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I will amend my comment to say, while I think Eileen might still be uncomfortable with her living situation (although I suspect that might be at least made more comfortable by the party) I don't see that preventing her from enjoying such a party to her fullest -- especially with others not currently living there invited as well. She seems just as likely to be more outgoing in that environment to hide any discomfort she'd feel about her living situation, which is where my head was at when I suggested she wouldn't be uncomfortable going topless at the party regardless of other issues -- which I simplified in, I suppose, a poor manner.
OK, I understand better what you mean now - apologies for my thick head. :cool:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, don't do this to me... I'm not in the mood to do another necropsy. I am actually in a quite rare good mood, don't make me wear the surgical gown again, I haven't washed it yet... and necropsies stink the place...

Peace :(
You know the rules and so do I... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Anybody read the lastest review?
It's hilarious... dude is mad he has to read in a visual NOVEL... :KEK:
I just read it because of your comment and.... well...looks like I lost 2 minutes of my life reading his nonsense.

I know taste are subjective and it's okay to not be a fan of a game even if the majority like it, but I can't understand how all he said was "problems", is basically the best thing about the game. Also, I'm now thinking that a lot of people know the term AVN but don't not the "N" stand for NOVEL! :ROFLMAO: So, I'm with you with this.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Anybody read the lastest review?
It's hilarious... dude is mad he has to read in a visual NOVEL... :KEK:
Puts me in mind of Ebert. That guy was a moron. But, he was, at least, a well spoken moron. This would probably be a good candidate for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jus' Sayin':cool:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nice to see that <My Dorm> Positive reviews are slowly appearing, this makes it clear that the game is getting better and better! :love:

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes