Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XXIII) - Erika
The next render in the Fantasy series is Erika's as her character in the DnD game, a rogue tiefling.
Does anyone think she needs a grimoire or magic to seduce the poor Vilfredo (the MC's character)?
Does anyone know if DnD semi-demons accept souls? I have one and I don't have much use for it.
Full HD (4K on Patreon/Subscribestar)

Special 23 - Erika 1920.png

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The next render in the Fantasy series is Erika's as her character in the DnD game, a rogue tiefling.
Does anyone think she needs a grimoire or magic to seduce the poor Vilfredo (the MC's character)?
Does anyone know if DnD semi-demons accept souls? I have one and I don't have much use for it.

View attachment 3730829
gordon-ramsey-food.gif

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 3730829
Thank You I'm still in recovery mode from the last one

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3730829
It’s not scary to sleep with such a devil now. hot render for night :devilish: :love:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes