MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You know it is impossible to correct the bugs you are complaining about if you don't report them, right?
The insanely ugly UI ugliness, like any complaints about insanely ugly things, is subjective. I've read complaints about Kim, Kate, and Debbie's insanely ugl¡ness.
Thanks for trying the game.
Please, pull forward.
View attachment 3755098
^ What TropecitaGames said...

What he really wanted to say... --> Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya on yer way out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, you know I'm obsessed with families, right? Having a family in this thread is one of the best things about the dev job.
A dysfunctional and screwed up family but family non the less! :love:

Well, I've tried... Tried a few times. But I'm done with this game.
It's start like coll, entertaining game, with good plot.
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI piece of don't know what. Sadge
I must have missed the "Airport" signs..........

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If it is true, I know which one is the evil twin! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Clue: It's not HP HornyyPussy !). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good news you are our long lost Triplet.....:p:p
Well, another amazing update, but damn, that cliffhanger let me with blue balls, at least the last we could see 2 beautiful things before the end of the update.
4 ! you forgot Erika....... :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to the 26 peak landscape on the poolside :devilish:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just shows that Simone has been neglected.
And Alexia! Simone is the one with fewer scenes and Alexia is the one with more time since her last scene (and it needed Eileen's path).

A dysfunctional and screwed up family but family non the less! :love:
Let me fix it:
Well, you know I'm obsessed with dysfunctional and screwed-up families, right?

Looking forward to the 26 peak landscape on the poolside :devilish:
26? Have you already decided which 13 girls will go topless? :ROFLMAO:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I've played this Game since it was V0.4 and I haven't had even 1 Bug as far as I'm aware of, so what Bugs do you have? The Dev is active here so give him Information and maybe he can help you out....
You didn't? How? I saw at least few. Erika's ex-boyfriend. Kiara's husband, He who shall not be named, even mulitple times.

26? Have you already decided which 13 girls will go topless? :ROFLMAO:
That would be:
Martha, Emma, Norah, Daphne, Erika, Meemaw, Betty, Scarlett, Amanda, Eva, Kiara, Eileen, Alexia, Samantha, Simone, Maddie, Megan, Debbie, Kate, Kim, Lisa, Saira, Saira's sister, Saira's mom, MC's hairdresser and Martha.

How? Well, simple. I suck at math!

No, that was an cientific, well calculated BS guess.. Since, Martha, Maddie, Alexia, Meemaw, and Betty are present good chance that at least 11 more join the free the Boobies movement....:devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but not so shure about Debbies sister dough.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All you have to do in order for Lisa to go into her lifeguard topless mode is to start drowning. Drowning in boobies should work too.
And there's also a possibility of certain someone calling police to the topless party to gently remind people to not wear garment. Surely you wouldn't want to break the law?

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Damn im happy i dont play this game anymore
talking and talking
many games in here is like this
no use to download updates its just talking
Man if you whant to make this game interesting again? follov the story from version 12

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes