TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
No, they restricted certain books from libraries at schools. A certain segment here in America want 8 year old boys to read books on how to suck a grown mans dick and take it up the ass from a grown man.
No... Literally no one wants that, get your news from better sources man. That's outright lies from one group to allow for overreach and crimes against marginalized groups, because if you constantly falsely conflate pedophilia with the LGBT, even more people will feel empowered or justified to inflict harm on LGBT folks.

Don't fall prey to that bullshit.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not what I've seen banned... and I see a lot more than you think.

I don't do /ignore lists, never did, never will. If I did, just for the plain ignorance and willful malice of that comment I would put you there. I know that there's much misinformation going on, and that confirmation bias is a problem for you guys, but come on... you aren't THAT dumb that you would believe such a thing. So, it is a willful malice. And that, I just can't condone.

Peace :(
And comments like that is why I DO do the thing ... mostly an attempt to resist the temptation to respond (which, as you know, I frequently fail at spectacularly).

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Also, I didn't see anyone list the stash of Penthouse found in the random tree with a natural protected shelf in the woods as a tweener ... introduced me to the blessing of women interacting with each other.

... just me? *sigh*
Was a box in my Dad's work room marked wire LOL :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mine was Dad's secret drawer in his cabinet..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: somehow he found out and I got grounded.....but not for looking at the Playboy/ Penthouse collection , because I sniffed around behind his back (after I could ask him and he lend me those) I was about 14 15 years old.
Both my parents were open about that thema.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To me was a LOT worse. No magazines.

Let me tell you a story.

On a fine week afternoon, I came from school to my Aunts house. She was the only one there. Busy with the house chores and with no patience for 9 year old me. So, I did what I usually do. Have lunch, pick my pack of Comics and of to "my hideout". This was a small stretch on the top of the building across the street, facing the back, behind the Elevator machine room. No one went there, only me. It had a awning and everything, someone had forgotten it there. So, I was hidden from everyone, I could read in peace.

This was in Africa, in the 70's. There I was delighting myself with X.Men Comics. When I heard 2 women talking. The back of that building faced the back of another one. This one had Verandas on the back side. It was a shorter building, so, I was above the last floor. The voices were of 2 women, maybe late 20's. In bikinis. Catching some sun.

Well, things escalated. Pretty soon the bikinis were on the floor. And my 9 year old eyes almost fell of my face. Then they started kissing... all over. And the rest is burned in my mind and made me a instant appreciator of Saphic Arts.

I got into trouble that day, I couldn't make my legs work, after staying crouched in the same position for hours. I got home way past my usual 6 PM. I told them that I fell asleep.

I so wish it had been magazines. Those I could re-read... :(

Peace :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes