Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I only will say:
Let's take 60 as a possible number of children for the MC (27 potential pregnant women could give a higher number).
Let's take 30 sons and have 25 reach adulthood being heterosexual and capable of forming their own harem.
If they come out as active as the MC, in the next generation there are 625 boys out of a total of 1,500 grandchildren. Expansion of the dormitory franchise nationwide.
15,625 boys in the next generation (37,500 great-grandchildren). Not enough colleges in the U.S. and expand internationally. More than half of the world's universities have a Marks Dorm.
390,625 children in the fourth generation (937,500 great-great-grandchildren). They take up residence in Wyoming and win statewide elections. First Marks Governor. Incest is legalized. There are not enough universities in the world for everyone to have their own Dorm.
With not enough Dorms, the number of children from here on would surely decrease. But in two or three more generations, distributing the family correctly, every state would have a Marks Governor. And even a POTUS.
And I have not yet taken into account the offspring coming from the family females.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I only will say:
Let's take 60 as a possible number of children for the MC (27 potential pregnant women could give a higher number).
Let's take 30 sons and have 25 reach adulthood being heterosexual and capable of forming their own harem.
If they come out as active as the MC, in the next generation there are 625 boys out of a total of 1,500 grandchildren. Expansion of the dormitory franchise nationwide.
15,625 boys in the next generation (37,500 great-grandchildren). Not enough colleges in the U.S. and expand internationally. More than half of the world's universities have a Marks Dorm.
390,625 children in the fourth generation (937,500 great-great-grandchildren). They take up residence in Wyoming and win statewide elections. First Marks Governor. Incest is legalized. There are not enough universities in the world for everyone to have their own Dorm.
With not enough Dorms, the number of children from here on would surely decrease. But in two or three more generations, distributing the family correctly, every state would have a Marks Governor. And even a POTUS.
And I have not yet taken into account the offspring coming from the family females.
Considering incest is already practiced by MC, some of those grandchildren etc... might be part of the family from both sides :p

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I only will say:
Perfect Sequel material:ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Considering incest is already practiced by MC, some of those grandchildren etc... might be part of the family from both sides :p
That's one of the reasons I didn't take into account the female offspring. A lot of them will form part of their fathers'/brothers'/cousins' harems. :ROFLMAO:
Perfect Sequel material:ROFLMAO:
Too many characters for a VN. It's more TV series material. Venezuelan soap opera TV series material :p

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I only will say:
Of course if incest is happening (not in the version I'm playing), then plenty of those kids won't be physically or mentally healthy.

Sorry, guess this will piss off the incest lovers.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Of course if incest is happening (not in the version I'm playing), then plenty of those kids won't be physically or mentally healthy.

Why would I be pissed of? It's a graphic Adult Virtual Novel where the dev makes the rules, it's not real life you know that right?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

There was a chat with Martha during one of the movie nights when the MC said medicine had advanced a lot in that field. I guess that in a world with advanced cloning, there would be some genetic techniques to prevent the Marks family from becoming the Hapsburgs.
Those numbers also apply to the non-incest version. Well, in the non-incest version those numbers would be even higher, as the MC's daughter's offspring won't have any chance to overlap with the MC's sons' offspring.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Those numbers also apply to the non-incest version. Well, in the non-incest version those numbers would be even higher, as the MC's daughter's offspring won't have any chance to overlap with the MC's sons' offspring.
I only will say:
So we are talking about double the numbers here then in the non-incest version? Man i don't know how many percent of the USA or the World would be related to the MC then. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes