FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You have to remember how little time blood (i.e., oxygen) actually spends in his upper brain.

And ignore if this has already been discussed (this thread gets about 100 posts per hour :LOL: and I can't keep up):
But I don't see the clone/family switch in 18.2p2c6. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The button doesn't show up if you don't have the empty file in the /game folder. And even then it defaults to clone after detection (if you started the exe without it). If it is there when you first launch the exe, it will default to the last setting used.

No iPatch -> 1st Launch -> No button (erases previous setting)
iPatch -> 2nd Launch -> Defaults to Clone
iPatch -> 1st Launch -> Defaults to previous setting)

Peace :)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Well yeah, that would be about right. Betty is, sadly, a nun. A woman already married to a bit powerful being known as God. I guess in order to get her MC would have to go to heaven and beat the hell out of him in all his three forms to make him agree to a divorce.
Somehow I think I could accept a little NTR if GOD is the other "guy." :LOL: The real questions is would GOD be OK sharing with stupid old me without any smiting or plagues?? :oops:
What is it with you people and your need to tell us about your departures? Makes zero fucking sense...
These are the people who take pictures of what they are eating and send them to everyone in their contacts list. By all means, people-we-care-nothing-abouut: don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of this thread. Or maybe it can hit them just a little bit... :cautious:
I give all gingers a hard pass in real life.
:KappaPride: Never used this emoticon before, but it seems appropriate. Good for you being loud and proud!
no you just don't downloaded the Clone to Family patch (aka I patch)
Edit since it is you here !
Thanks - I have always DLed it before but thought it was no longer necessary as a separate DL because it was integrated into the game? Guess I misunderstood. Stunning!! :ROFLMAO:

The button doesn't show up if you don't have the empty file in the /game folder. And even then it defaults to clone after detection (if you started the exe without it). If it is there when you first launch the exe, it will default to the last setting used.

No iPatch -> 1st Launch -> No button (erases previous setting)
iPatch -> 2nd Launch -> Defaults to Clone
iPatch -> 1st Launch -> Defaults to previous setting)
Thanks for explaining. (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
These are the people who take pictures of what they are eating and send them to everyone in their contacts list.
That makes sense now I know why my sister-in-law send this pic to the family with the text, "the best sausage I ever have tasted" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Found this on another pirate site. It's a short behind-the-scenes clip of
Yeah, I know I'm evil. But imagine how eviler I could have been if the MC was received by Jamaal in a Borat monokini instead of Erika and Norah!
Or if I had delayed the update for a month (after 3 weeks of development, I still haven't finished the pool party)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I know I'm evil. But imagine how eviler I could have been if the MC was received by Jamaal in a Borat monokini instead of Erika and Norah!
Or if I had delayed the update for a month (after 3 weeks of development, I still haven't finished the pool party)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What act are we on? I assume we're towards the end of Act 2, I just don't remember it ever being said anywhere. Parts equaling Acts doesn't seem right
We are mid Act II more or less. Only Eva, Amanda, Meemaw, Kim, Kate, Lisa, Betty, and Kiara are outside the harem. Replace in that list Meemaw with Debbie for the list of haven't-had-the-chance-of-being-impregnated ladies. When everyone has had her chance, Act II will finish.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes